Mc td very professional

They are the best make your order and its at the door in 2-3 days quality products and fast delivery at fair prices cant ask for more

I think my first order with musclechemistry speaks volumes about the company. This was nearly ten years ago. When I was a new member on the site. I had never used reconstituted igf before. When I cut into the package apparently I nicked one of the cool packs. So when I opened the remainder of the package with the vials I saw that there was liquid around them. I tasted the liquid and noted that it had an acidic taste. So I assumed that the vial had broken since there is such a small amount of solution in the vial. I immediately contacted musclechemistry who got back to me within 30 minutes. I was told that they would send replacements out immediately. That was it. I then went back to the vials hoping that I could salvage some and noted that the vials were intact. I then deduced that I had actually just nicked the freezer pack. My point is with no proof and nothing but my word in addition to my incorrect assumptions and muscle chemistry was going to send me a whole new order no questions asked! That's pretty amazing. Of course being the honest person that I am I immediately contacted the Musclechemistry store and let them know of my mistake. We had a good laugh and that was that, but I will never forget that interaction

Last edited:
When Some one had a problem with a order from a bored sponser presser offered to cover his loss even though the order wasent through mc shop ive been in business for 25 years No big one dose that presser is a stand up gye and the shop is top notch

Back