MC vs the rest

if you actually saw what most of these people telling you what to take look at you would be shocked, i would bet a ton of these "internet gurus" dont even work out.

to put it frankly i personally know people taking large amounts of shit and look like just that shit.

your so right, sometimes I'm blown away by the big words you guys use like "atmosphere, and intelligence" lol, i do crack me up! but your dead right for reals my nigga, does that make me sound smart?

Ya dawg. You sound mo good edumacated. That's on the reelz yo!

Pretty sure this is the guy giving all the aas advice on other forums...........

Attachments

• 10357521_794208097290401_8151586699072924612_n.jpg
    10357521_794208097290401_8151586699072924612_n.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 7
haha most sites are a joke when you compare them to MC I love it here. Love the Just bulking pic hahaha

It would be great one day for a MC family get together, Vegas for the O or Arnold....would be a lot of fun and good times...I know it's pretty much impossible since we're all scattered all over Gods green earth......

Impossible isn't in my vocabulary :) difficult yes. Could you imagine the trouble we'd all get into in Vegas Eswol? LMAO especially Austin & Demigod :D

Impossible isn't in my vocabulary :) difficult yes. Could you imagine the trouble we'd all get into in Vegas Eswol? LMAO especially Austin & Demigod :D

That would be fun, but we couldn't invite Silk. She insists on strippers and cocaine every time she has a drink or two. She loves some boobies!

Back