MCAS L-Glutamine, Creatine, & BCAA's. Just a couple pics of our New Product Line.

Bump it up and leatherhead did you recieve your order yet bro?
Yes sir, I did!! Thank you much! I'm on Day 3 of taking them. So far my bodyweight is up 9lbs, my bench is up 60lbs, my squat is up 80lbs, and I can do high intensity cardio for like 2 hours before I start to sweat!!

Ok, so maybe not ALL of that is true... but I did get them and I've been taking them for 3 days now. :laugh:

What is the suggested protocol for taking them? I've been taking the creatine and bcaa's in the morning, and the glutamine at night after I train hard. Any specific time to take any of these better than others?

:satan:so what kind of deal do you give to the sponsored MC guys/gals ???:dizzy:

Yes sir, I did!! Thank you much! I'm on Day 3 of taking them. So far my bodyweight is up 9lbs, my bench is up 60lbs, my squat is up 80lbs, and I can do high intensity cardio for like 2 hours before I start to sweat!!

Ok, so maybe not ALL of that is true... but I did get them and I've been taking them for 3 days now. :laugh:

What is the suggested protocol for taking them? I've been taking the creatine and bcaa's in the morning, and the glutamine at night after I train hard. Any specific time to take any of these better than others?

you should take the bcaa's after you train bro other then that you can take the other stuff whenever ya like, but i would take the glutamine with a shake mid day and the creatine whenever but the bcaass definatly after training

:satan:so what kind of deal do you give to the sponsored MC guys/gals ???:dizzy:

lol, bro they are listed in store at COST as I wasnt trying to make a profit on them just get them out there to the community, if i give u any better deal then whats on the site then its like me paying you to take the shit,lol, that aint happening no matter how much i like ya,lol

lol, bro they are listed in store at COST as I wasnt trying to make a profit on them just get them out there to the community, if i give u any better deal then whats on the site then its like me paying you to take the shit,lol, that aint happening no matter how much i like ya,lol

Oh Pressy I thought we where Friends !!! :surprised J/K

Actully be looking for my order later in the week...I need some good protein...can you put the label up for the whey ? :flex:

you should take the bcaa's after you train bro other then that you can take the other stuff whenever ya like, but i would take the glutamine with a shake mid day and the creatine whenever but the bcaass definatly after training

I have 5 of my kids (clients) taking it and they love the stack.
One of them is a Karate martial artist getting ready for the USA's, another kid is on baseball trials for minor leagues, one of them is a MMA fighter just turned pro... they all state improvements in endurance and strength, they muscle gains is noticeable as well.
That just means the stuff is high quality

Oh Pressy I thought we where Friends !!! :surprised J/K

Actully be looking for my order later in the week...I need some good protein...can you put the label up for the whey ? :flex:

i dont have the protien in yet, just the bcaas, l-glutamine, creatine, & N.O.3 , shoot me ur addy bro in a pm, i suppose the Off Topic Plug was worth atleast a bottle of each FREE lmao! Good looking out!

Oh yeah, is the protein thin ? I mean when you mix it up, dose it stay nice and thin, and not get all thick like...(Like Met Rx, or a casein type of protein) I like whey that I can put in just a little bit of water, and mix in a couple scp. and drink it up...

Oh yeah, is the protein thin ? I mean when you mix it up, dose it stay nice and thin, and not get all thick like...(Like Met Rx, or a casein type of protein) I like whey that I can put in just a little bit of water, and mix in a couple scp. and drink it up...

yes i have samples of the stuff were getting in our name, and i take it to the gym with 3 scoops in my shaker bottle and just add water and shake and it shakes well and is thin yes! NO CLUMPS

oh and all 4 flavors taste good however i think Vanilla taste like ass, but my wife likes it(then again she likes ass) so i guess to each their own

Badass!! Can't wait to try!

No Steph....YOUR BADASS!! Keep up the great work with that core I can only imagine the rest of your figure looks.:thumbsup:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I have 5 of my kids (clients) taking it and they love the stack.
One of them is a Karate martial artist getting ready for the USA's, another kid is on baseball trials for minor leagues, one of them is a MMA fighter just turned pro... they all state improvements in endurance and strength, they muscle gains is noticeable as well.
That just means the stuff is high quality

the protein sounds good with actual strawberry chunks in it. I love strawberry!!
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Back