MC's IGF= Pain is gone

MuscleChemistry sells the best reviewed IGF you can get. http://www.musclechemistry.com/

Thanks so much. I almost bought from precision pep and then read the reviews on here.... you guys saved me

i second this thread.

i used to have such bad pain in my knees and shoulder. and after using MC's igf for 6 months or so i can honestly say the pain is gone

Bump!! One of my friends tried IGF from another 'un-named' website and told me after my 1st run of IGF earlier this year that I'd looked the best i've ever looked. Took me awhile but " I'm baaaaack"!!
Brad89-- Definately stick with MCAS's IGF. I go depend on recommendations from everything I use, from supplements..to electronic products, and event IGF. Word of mouth is the BEST advert. for any business, and I can DEF. say that although I've never used any other products from other places, why bother if MCAS's stuff works incredibly well?

Bump!! One of my friends tried IGF from another 'un-named' website and told me after my 1st run of IGF earlier this year that I'd looked the best i've ever looked. Took me awhile but " I'm baaaaack"!!
Brad89-- Definately stick with MCAS's IGF. I go depend on recommendations from everything I use, from supplements..to electronic products, and event IGF. Word of mouth is the BEST advert. for any business, and I can DEF. say that although I've never used any other products from other places, why bother if MCAS's stuff works incredibly well?

Good post bro, and great point!

And yes "Word of Mouth" is how we get Half of our Business. The other Half comes from Repeat Customers, which I think is saying alot in itself!

Good post bro, and great point!

And yes "Word of Mouth" is how we get Half of our Business. The other Half comes from Repeat Customers, which I think is saying alot in itself!

Definitely! There are so many supplement options available and none are very cheap, so when people buy one for a second time, that means IT WORKS!!!

I got my mom started on igf and it's the only thing that has helped her arthritis and tendon pains... Which i find this to be amazing and an example of how legit the mc igf is! Great stuff!
Speaking of that I should probably order more.. Lol

I got my mom started on igf and it's the only thing that has helped her arthritis and tendon pains... Which i find this to be amazing and an example of how legit the mc igf is! Great stuff!

These reports are amazing. 10 different people could use IGF for 10 different reasons and they'd all be satisfied.

Bumping this thread for someone who just asked about igf for healing! Good review

Bump for those asking about igf post op and all around healing faster while making great gains

Back