Memory Lane

yellow snow

Remember when....................

Protien tasted like ass, I used to plug my nose and drink it. The whole time trying to make sure it didin't come back up.
Drinking raw eggs, Rocky did it right.
Cybergenics- one of the orginal scams
Smilax......12 drops under the tongue and you will get hugggggggggggggggge!!
GNC sold GHB
Training for 2-3hours in someone dirty basement..............There were only guys and the smell was damp, dank and sweaty....Pantera and Metalica playing on a small black boom box.
Chaulk all over the place, guys screaming pulling some massive weights....................No douce's taking selfies or video taping each other bench 135.
You curled in the squat rack and you would get your ass kicked.

Please add on with your memories from the past

Haha first gym I worked at 1988 I was a fitness instructor @ 15 yrs old. No such thing as certification. We sold the original Hot Stuff! It combined every b.s. ingredient some of which were things like, Boron, Diabincoside, Gamma Orizinal, Simlax, and the kitchen sink. None of which blended well, very gritty! (Spelling is wrong but you remember ) I think it was banana flavored. Too funny. Muscletech revolutionized the supplement industry (advertising).

Haha first gym I worked at 1988 I was a fitness instructor @ 15 yrs old. No such thing as certification. We sold the original Hot Stuff! It combined every b.s. ingredient some of which were things like, Boron, Diabincoside, Gamma Orizinal, Simlax, and the kitchen sink. None of which blended well, very gritty! (Spelling is wrong but you remember ) I think it was banana flavored. Too funny. Muscletech revolutionized the supplement industry (advertising).
totally forgot about banana flavored hot stuff..................Boron proven in studies to increase test. Only one thing they forget to tell us about the studies, it was done on post menopause women ( very inconsiquential fact dummy, it increases Test). I swear to this day that the original hot stuff was spikes with something illegal.

totally forgot about banana flavored hot stuff..................Boron proven in studies to increase test. Only one thing they forget to tell us about the studies, it was done on post menopause women ( very inconsiquential fact dummy, it increases Test). I swear to this day that the original hot stuff was spikes with something illegal.

ummm it was taken off the market for traces of anabolic in it lmao

Yes sr we must be around the same age remember when creatine was so expensive u had to save up for it

- - - Updated - - -

I had heard the rumor, but never knew it was a fact.
That is true it was dbol if I remember right

It really wasnt too many yrs ago I would throw an extra raw egg in my shakes, not so much anymore as the salmonella potential. Cybergenics, yes remember that, tons of pills, strict diet. I bought a kit like 30 yrs ago, and dont think I even touched it pas that. Smilax was junk.....training to heavy metal I liked and still do....chalk and lifting heavy also sounds good!! Dungeon training not for everyone, didnt bother me

Anyone remember Unipro aminos? Or MLO weight gain? Beverly International and Healthy & Fit were hard core supps, BI still around. Egg protein was before whey....how about Thiomucase? Was a cutting drug which part of it had you shoot suppositories up the pooper.....back then contest color was tan bed and Dyoderm, stuff was nasty.....then for us real old timers, the power meet was in the afternoon and the BB show after, all at the same venue

Back