Mens Cologne

Fanatic with Cologne

I am a fanatic with cologne.

My favirote to wear is Jean Paul Gautier. My other favirotes are... Dolce & Gabana, 212, Kenneth Cole (Black), Swiss Army Altitude, Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani, Envy by Gucci, Reserve by Perry Ellis.

Okay, I have to smell this Jean Paul Gautier stuff cus obviously I'm missing out!!!

**getting the chains ready for CE** :p

Chains, eh? now THAT could be fun!! :D

T82 said:
Okay, I have to smell this Jean Paul Gautier stuff cus obviously I'm missing out!!!

**getting the chains ready for CE** :p

Chains, eh? now THAT could be fun!! :D

LOL :p

OMG.... yall better say away from me with that colonge on... :D ;) ummmmmmm.... man....... that stuff freaking ROCKS.......

so do I...... hehehe.... I have a little left in a bottle from a friend and I will get in a big tshirt curl up on the couch and spray a little on and pretendto be curled up with a man but have to just curl up with myself.... :(

SEXYMAMA said:
so do I...... hehehe.... I have a little left in a bottle from a friend and I will get in a big tshirt curl up on the couch and spray a little on and pretendto be curled up with a man but have to just curl up with myself.... :(

You can curl up with me any day!:D

SEXYMAMA said:

I know exactly how you feel!!!

I only wear a few, Versace metal,blue jeans and black
John Paul Gautier,acqua di gio, intuition.
I love the smell of a sexy womans perfume as well. When a woman walks past and gives you a sexy smile and then you catch a smell of her sweet scent when shes gone. Makes this man think bad thoughts..LOL Wonder if my pillow will smell like that in the morning?

I guess I'd better get with the program. I shower every day after work (eau de work all day is not a good thing).Other than that I just have the test oozing out! LOL

Back