Message form Syntrop

L

Livingsteel

Hi there, thanks for your help and I hope you can help me spread this word. In the last few days it has come to my attention that someone is making counterfeit Syntrop. I knew before there was Syntrop being produced but it seems that someone is going to great lengths to make Syntrop. To the point that I have written this release warning stockists only to buy authentic goods.

A few of your customers have recently contacted us in growing numbers at our website SYNTROP about your stocking Syntrop. Unfortunately we do not know who you are or who you are buying from. As a result we cannot
recommend you and will have to divert them to other approved Syntrop stockists.

I would caustion your members to be careful about buying from a company that sells fake Syntrop, the same as I would warn you about buying products from anyone that would sell fake Syntrop to you.

This error can cost you a lot of business and as a result I would hope that you would contact me as soon as possible.

Further more, Syntrop is not disbaned, in fact we just moved to a new facility and will have beautiful orals in 3 - 4 weeks
smile.gif

We are producing a lot of product every day and I cant understand what posesses people to start such malicious rumors but it just is not true. I think there is a new brankd out there that is trying to get new business by saying this. I
would appreciate any help you could provide on this matter.

I hope this helps, let me know if you need any further info.

Warmest Regards

DrS

You got to love reading this just after a Syntrop cycle with minimal results!!!! And that was replacement gear from the last Axio cycle with no results!!!!! I feel like im a year behind and alot of money wasted where I should be right now!! All were from GX.....

You got to love reading this just after a Syntrop cycle with minimal results!!!! And that was replacement gear from the last Axio cycle with no results!!!!! I feel like im a year behind and alot of money wasted where I should be right now!! All were from GX.....

I believe we went thru this already... The New Axio gear should have given you great results!

you have horrible luck bro! sorry to hear...

It's become to easy for people to replicate shit......Most stuff never goes noticed as counterfeit because they replicate the stuff and put real product.....they just use the name to sell.........then there are the punks that put nothing in it or something dangerous......Like the article I read were some people made bunk winny and used bleach.....some people lost there damn legs! This was about 8 years ago but you never know when a sicko might pop out.

I believe we went thru this already... The New Axio gear should have given you great results!

Havent started the new axio yet.... Not bashing that at all, I havent tried it and I will be in a couple weeks and I will post what I get out of it accurately. I was talking about the old..

The old stock was dumped... and no longer exsists! Unless naps is selling it....:rolleyes:

I just finished some synthrop deca and axio prop and test e and gained 28 pounds in 10 weeks. I was only on 350 test and 350 deca so if I had fake syntrop (I will say it came from the same people I got the axio from) it was the best fake I had. Just my 2 cents.

my friend and me alsoused axio 1 time. NEVER again,its all scamm...i think we shot olive oil and lost 2000$

When was axio stuff bad? My guys have been Using it for over a year and they never complained. When did the new stuff begin going out?

so your "one time" cost you 2 grand? Was that one cycle?
This is the same guy who was pushing the Asia Pharma brand in the gear pictures section.He used to be Smithb.It's not hard to tell it's him by the same wonderful grammar.He has nothing good to say unless it's Asia Pharma:chinese:

When was axio stuff bad? My guys have been Using it for over a year and they never complained. When did the new stuff begin going out?
I had shitty axio stuff around jan of 08..... some sust... I was running over a gram/week, and not a single pound....i gave 2 bottles away to friends, and they didnt gain a thing off of it either

I had shitty axio stuff around jan of 08..... some sust... I was running over a gram/week, and not a single pound....i gave 2 bottles away to friends, and they didnt gain a thing off of it either

I remember that... Lol! I was waiting for mine in the mail at the time. I had the same results that spring/summer.

its why is best to use organon,schering,norma,galenika.

Bro, there are tons of fake organon, schering, norma, galenika out there! Geez svent I am thinking your full of shit!

If you got your Syntrop from GX, then it was legit. They always had the real product. The counterfeiting has only been recently from what I understand.

Back