Messed up conversion need help ASAP

Also does it matter if I use 2/20 with half the powder test C and half test E? I think ordered the second half of powder as test E and the first half was test C and all solvents are mixed except Oil and missing 50 of powder.?
Thanks.

Any way, I found the calculator. So now my only question is about using 50gC and 50E and treating them the same as far as 2/20 since I already added the 2/20 for both and currently only have the C in.
Also I hope the zip lock bag didn't allow any of the ba or bb to evaporate out of the beaker. It was covered but not tightly.

Actually I'm looking through my old orders and it might have been test E. So I'm all good anyway. But for piece of mind . 2/20 using half TE and TC is fine right.

This E powder looks different than my last powder which was actually E if I am reading my old emails right. The smell still isn't clearly piny but it's chunky and waxy. I'm tempted to dump The old batch of 50g of E which was grainy, which I miss wrote or miss remembered was C. It's just too much confusion for not that much wasted expense and I am tired if making this shit.
Plus I am in a situation where I can't be shooting deca or something by accident.
I dunno maybe I'll just finish this batch and make a smaller batch and compare after. Thanks sorry for being neurotic but so much time has passed and I confused myself. I am on self as mustered HRT so trying to get things exact.

The powder weight of test cypionate is .70 by the way. It changes the recipe by a whole 10ml of oil compared to .85. So your recipe will actually not be that far off.

What's the weight of test E?
What are your recommended rations for both T and E? I saw 2/15 but I sometimes shoot with a slin pin after I backload it.
I plan on making a much more accurate HRT batch coming up soon. Thanks

i have no clue bro but ill bump this for the guys who know this stuff better then me and who know how to make blends

It turned out to be all E. It looks fine but hurts pretty bad. I have already gave away around 30 mls to my friend. I think added a few mls too much BA because I was afraid it had evaporated from sitting around.

I want to add more oil to cut it down to 200mg per ml instead of 250. Any idea on how to do that?
I guess I would measure it out with a huge syringe and then just add oil and re filter? My BA and BB should be high enough . Any one know how to do this in the correct amounts? After I measure it out.

Thanks! I just throw whatever in. I measure out how much oil I need in the beaker.

Beakers never seem accurate. Anyway I want to cut down batch to 200 from 250 and re filter? I measure out what I have and hen just add in the extra oil? How do I figure it out using the calculator. I'm gonna have about 360-370 ml of 250 ml thanks

Me and my friend are both in pain as feel like we have fevers or test flu or whatever. I have mad things for my self for years just forgot it over the years.
I need to figure out how to add enough oil to bring it down to 200 from 250 and then re filter. I guess I'm going to have have to measure what I have but let's just say it's exactly 350 total Ml at 250 per ml and I want to add enough oil to make my it 200mg/ml.
So how much oil do I need to add to 350 total TE to bring he concentration from 250 to 200? Thanks?

I tired to figure it out and it seemed like a very small ML difference. Is it possible for double BA to cause this much pain and symptoms or is it something else like needing to be re filtered anyway.

I'm such as asshole. My two friends got sick. I'm trying to figure out how to fix it now. Was think of just making really week.

I'm such as asshole. My two friends got sick. I'm trying to figure out how to fix it now. Was think of just making really week.

yes if you don't wanna waste it i would suggest just making it super weak mg per ml, just add a load of oil and be done with it, sounds like its really fucked up brutha!

So if it's 400 ml should I just add 100 ml of oil and refilter? Wouldn't that make it 200 mg per ml?
I have some BB but not much. Maybe 50 ml give or take.

maybe your not posting that correctly bro, but you said you have 400ml and you didn't list the mg per ml. But in any case regardless of the mg per ml, if you double the ml you will cut the mg per ml in half.

I have 400 ml 250mg per ml. If I add 100 Ml of oil or some BB and some oil equalling a total of 100 ml added and refilter, will that be 200 mg per ml and now 500 ml total?
Anyway it needs to be cut down and refilterer. What's the best way.

yes if you add 100ml to the 400ml, making it a total of 500ml, then yes your mg per ml will be 200. no need to add any bb bro, just add the oil, if it hurts like your saying it does, then you might need to add even more oil then 100ml.

Well I added 150ml of oil and reheated and filtered. So I imagine it's somewhere in the 170 mg ml area. I shot three Mls to test it and it doesn't hurt as much. It had to be the BA. I obviously out way to much. Like maybe 4-6 percent by accident. Didn't realize it could actually make you sick and give you headaches like it does. Doesn't make much sense. How is shooting a lot of BA from a few mls and different for a headache then shooting several different compounds with BA that equals even more in the end.

Well I added 150ml of oil and reheated and filtered. So I imagine it's somewhere in the 170 mg ml area. I shot three Mls to test it and it doesn't hurt as much. It had to be the BA. I obviously out way to much. Like maybe 4-6 percent by accident. Didn't realize it could actually make you sick and give you headaches like it does. Doesn't make much sense. How is shooting a lot of BA from a few mls and different for a headache then shooting several different compounds with BA that equals even more in the end.

you must have really over did the ba bro lol

Back