Milk or some liquid from your nipple

Yeah, you should see a doc. I've had weird things on my body, like little bumps. I squeezed out this white stuff, almost like an ingrown hair, but it wasn't - and it wasn't red at all. This white stuff just kept coming out of it. Only on my legs though.

they say it was fluid... but I am not for sure if it was milk. It went away for one of them.. I will keep you posted on the other. They both were taking nolvadex. The one who took armidex the fluid went away. thanks guys

seriously, see a doc about a biopsy, the discharge may be milky in appearance but it may be something else, excess lymphocytes which would be in the area to fight an infection could be one variable, in essence a cysts, which could become problematic. what im saying is that if you are having any discharge from your nipple than it shouldnt be overlooked.

I had a friend that did 200mg a week of cyp. for 6 weeks. He got some small lumps under his nips and had some discharge for a couple of weeks. He squzeezed it as much as he could. It even discharged @ a very important meeting. (talk about some f-ed up sh-t. ) I am 100% sure of this. It was his first and last run with juice. I have never herd of such a thing, other than this. Must be very rare. He swore he was lactating.

I had a friend that did 200mg a week of cyp. for 6 weeks. He got some small lumps under his nips and had some discharge for a couple of weeks. He squzeezed it as much as he could. It even discharged @ a very important meeting. (talk about some f-ed up sh-t. ) I am 100% sure of this. It was his first and last run with juice. I have never herd of such a thing, other than this. Must be very rare. He swore he was lactating. It went away, lumps and all.

He said it is clear now and then it just went away no lumps though..... after he told me this I tried squezzing mine and a little fluid came out. It must be do to cycling... but if you can't take the heat get you ass out the kitchen!

Its nothing my friend had the same problem while he was on fina and the doc told him he had gyno, but its so small that you can barely notice. It went away when he lowered his dosage of fina. Nothing much to worry about based on his experience and he is a good friend of mine that doesn't lie never a bad idea to go to the doc.

Back