MOST SHocking decision that MADCHEMIST EVER MADE!!

Wise decision.
Glad your giving up the winnie,as you know I'm not a fan of that drug. AntiE's like Ldex also can raise cholesterol,might wanna get it checked again.

thanx fro the advice deca, i have done some research on the ldex and cholestrol and yes it does raise it. so i have reduced my dose to .5mg eod only while on clomid. may be not even that. also ndex improves the good lipids so i will be hitting 20mgs/day for a few months may be it can also help me reduce the puffy nipples and some estrogenic fat.

good decision bro, I wish u the best of luck, we all will be here for you if u need anything, trust me it's going to get hard, but I have faith in you bro, u can do it!!!

viper10139 said:
good decision bro, I wish u the best of luck, we all will be here for you if u need anything, trust me it's going to get hard, but I have faith in you bro, u can do it!!!

thanx bro u said what i wanted to hear. i might hit up 200mgprimo/week. but i promised my self if anything then primo. but nothing else. so far it seems that i will be natural for quite a while.

I think you're making a wise decision Madchem. In the long run (and you have a lot of life ahead) you will be better off with exercise and nutrition than anything else right now.

Back