MuscleChemistry ideas....

I have a good acquaintance that own a silk screening shop who does T-shirts, polos and has hats done by a company..I can look into it if you wish.

not bad idea, we had them that said it all in one just down one side of the leg though

the letter would end up kind of small that's why i said both sides.

Or one that says "tree" and then "trunks" but it was made by MC...a lot of people don't feel comfortable letting other people know that they come to bodybuilding forums....especially ones that talk about natty stuff.

you guys should try to get sales through those people also.

lol, I have talked to a few women and they say maybe pants for yoga and wworking out with it on the ass like the "PINK" ones from VS. It would have the MC logo. I can do some logos and see what is liked, I can do graphics and have them placed on clothes..but nothing sold or approved without ownership approval.

That's probably not a bad idea as girls love guys looking at their asses even though they'll never admit it

What about sports bras? Guys like to look at our boobs and asses :) got advertising

We can do stuff like this again, if thats what your talking about

Attachments

• mcgirlscloths.jpg
    mcgirlscloths.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 11
  • mccloths2.jpg
    mccloths2.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 10
How about a blender bottle? I don't know if you can buy those blank and add a MC design or something to it. I think that would be cool.

Cheap wise, I'd say a pill holder key chain like axis labs has.

Or I really like the stringer tank top

Yeah that would be cool. I would wear a top like that NOT NOW lol, gotta start my diet :), I think the sweat pants idea is good as well or some tights (capri style) for women with a logo. I have never been a fan with the whole butt logo thing but I know a lot of women are so that would probably work good too.

We can do stuff like this again, if thats what your talking about

I have a guy willing to trade the silk screening for some advice if I can start another thread? He wants to get in shape and wants advice on how he should go about it with his fogure and age and limitations...what do you think fair trade for some example tee's with his shop?
I think he said he would do 20.

Ok guys, I need some input here....

I'm looking at getting some items to sell for MuscleChemistry and wanted to get some ideas as to what you all would buy or like to see.

I'm looking at getting a lanyard style keychain. Something like the pic in this post

But not sure what else.

I don't want to get things that won't sell or things that will be expensive. I just thought I'd get some opinions from our members since you all will be the ones buying and using this stuff.

I've also thought about maybe some gym towels, aluminum water bottles with the carabiner on the end and some of those nylon bags with the
drawstring.

LmfAo!!!!! These musta flew off the shelf and all other ideas too Wv ? Hahahaha. My memory is good! .Whats
Today's date?..:rolleyes:

Tell u what I have been here since 2001 or 02' when this site started, and the only things I have ever seen that truly sold were the t-shirts, the snow caps, aka skullies or whatever you call them, and a few of the womens items, though they were mostly sponsorship items. Before you make anything my suggestion would be to get pre-orders (cash up front) and no disrespect to anyone here, but I have seen too many good members talk the talk rather then walk the walk...I am one of the original members here, so please trust that I am being honest with this.

A few of you guys might remember Steroid Super Board, that was way way back in the day, and the only people I would say were there were MMX, Saudades, and Presser, and they will all back me that people talk a big talk and ask for this or for that, but don't follow through with paying.

Last edited:
Tell u what I have been here since 2001 or 02' when this site started, and the only things I have ever seen that truly sold were the t-shirts, the snow caps, aka skullies or whatever you call them, and a few of the womens items, though they were mostly sponsorship items. Before you make anything my suggestion would be to get pre-orders (cash up front) and no disrespect to anyone here, but I have seen too many good members talk the talk rather then walk the walk...I am one of the original members here, so please trust that I am being honest with this.

A few of you guys might remember Steroid Super Board, that was way way back in the day, and the only people I would say were there were MMX, Saudades, and Presser, and they will all back me that people talk a big talk and ask for this or for that, but don't follow through with paying.

Lol.. Yeah Wesley none of these hit production.. So last Monday I thought the "new breed"' of members may want something with my mc swag post but thats still in circuit court.. The judge is still sleeping..

Yeah I've been around a while too and I've got to agree. I used to have a few muscle chem tee's and some of those snow cap beanies. I think the only other things that caught on were maybe womens sports bras and women's t-shirts.

Back