MuscleChemistry shirts available again

They are available now, and will be up until they come down, j/k. Seriously though, I don't intend on removing the link so the shirts will be available for quite some time.

The only dark apparel they have at the moment are t-shirts because they just barely started offering them. I'm hoping they'll expand the dark apparel offering soon--probably depends on how well they sell, but for now it's only t-shirts.

No prob, bro. I should mention that you have to order most apparel by about the 16th to make sure you get it by the 23rd of December if you are ordering for Christmas. There are more detailed notes about shipping dates on the site.

Very cool and thanks for the shipping for x-mas update. I told my girl to get me a long sleeve and a short sleeve T for x-mas, if I don''t get them then I'll buy them my damn self.

Those who have ordered, Zazzle is trying to get orders out before Christmas, so they may be swamped. Super, you may want to contact them. If I remember correctly, they e-mail notifications of when the products ship. As long as they have a valid e-mail address, I believe you should have at least received a copy of your order.

Zazzle is a collection of products created by many different contributors, so questions or problems with shipping should be directed to them.

Did you get a shirt or a hoodie? Zazzle does tend to be a bit expensive, but it is nice to be able to order one of something.

tonykemp said:
Did you get a shirt or a hoodie? Zazzle does tend to be a bit expensive, but it is nice to be able to order one of something.

just a t-shirt

i was trying to get you guys to get me that sponsorship

but presser never returned my PM

Back