my 2 month challenge to myself

Its called growing. At where i am now, I wont stand a chance on a National stage. I have to get bigger, its just that simple. Being 5'10" and competing at 220 something pounds just inst going to cut it.

yes that is so true...220 on stage at 5-10 wont get you very far on a national stage. Even with small joints and bone structure...

I'd be thrilled at 220 on stage at 5'7"-8" but that's a long fuckign ways away.....anyway, up another 10% lol

The kind of condition Chris and Nuk are competing I can see the need to hit 300 (if you are able to do it and still be somewhat healthy). If you want to be competitive at 5'9 to 5'10 at a high level you need to be 240+ on stage and that's at the amateur level. In 2 years I hope to be 240 in shape. I know that to actually get there I'll have to hit a tight 280lbs and that won't be done with low doses. I'm raising mine this week.

All whole food meals? Obviously you have substantially better genetics than I do, but if the rest of your meals are similar I don't see what I'm doing wrong.

That's a big breakfast for me, but I guess that's why you're over 100 pounds heavier than me lol

All whole food meals? Obviously you have substantially better genetics than I do, but if the rest of your meals are similar I don't see what I'm doing wrong.

i only do 1 shake a day, and a banana goes with it. The shake is BSN's True Mass.

Back