my dog

I just love my english bulldog i would litterly rip someones heart out of their chest if they ever hurt her. only problem is she snores to damn loud when she sleeps

I got bit in the quad about 2 years ago by a Doberman. A Mechanics shop had him as a guard dog and kept him outside during the day. I had been going there for years but one day in the winter it was so cold that he had him inside in the back on a very short leash. He was sort of camoflouged laying down and I ended up walking right be side him. He stood up and just tooka chomp on my leg. I backed up right away and then he couldn't reach me anymore. But one of the tooths had punctured. It hurt my muscle for well over a month. I didn't even get a free oil change!

i dont think i could control myself if someone killed my dog on purpose, id definately make their lives miserable

Those are all cute doggies...I love dobermans...Sorry to hear about your dog basskiller...I don't know what I would've done if someone had done that to my dog...

Back