My IGF Log

I don't have enough pins for bi-lat twice a day 6 days a week... so I am thinking of just doing 40/40 mcg bilat 6 days a week, I have enough for that. Today is chest/back workout... It's gonna be amazing.

Sephin said:
Hit outter calves this morning and they are sore. When I pulled out of my right one some DARK red blood came out, a decent amount, but nothing too alarming. Luckily my calf feels sore, meaning the IGF didn't come out :)
QUOTE]

People say diffent things about calf injections. What i've personally found, I hit veins constantly. i might have some nerve damage because when doing a lot of cardio, my left lower calf goes numb all the time.

So i've quit doing them.

I just had the best chest workout of my life. I did to failure on my first DB press and my second set was the only one I could ever say I gave it over 100% effort. I learned on that set what it means to go to FAILURE.

I shot 40mcg IGF-1 in each peck, and I ate a massive amazing protein filled healthy meal. I have to do 40/40 once a day now because I don't have enough pins for 20/20 twice a day. That's alright though less poking HURRAY!

I am about 3-4lbs up and its been only over a week. Everything looks bigger somewhat, and some muscles look a LOT bigger than they were. It's crazy the size my glutes put on lol. Serious. I can't wait til the end of this. I am thinking 215 will not be too hard to get now if I keep up this intensity and quantity of food intake.

Hit 40/40 on tris... Both are bulging and left one is real sore. They are very tricky to do right, so I can see how people have a hard time and bad experiences with tris.

i am sorry i havnt been around as much lately so you may have already explained this but why only 2x a week with weights? and why so many bodyparts crammed into that one day?

I need time to recoup, I am a big fan of HIT training, I don't have a ton of time, and I like doing it this way. My workouts look like this...

Chest/Back (Sunday-A)
DB Flyes
DB Press
DB Pullovers
DB Rows (gonna put back in deadlift once I have straps/griphelp)

Arms/Shoulders (Sunday-B) - I might just leave DB Rows on A workout and put deadlift at the beginning of my B workout
Military Press
Barbell Curl
Lying French Press
Dips
Abs

Legs (Thursday)
Squats
Leg Press
Standing Calf Press

I tried LOTS of other stuff, but when I do 2-3 workouts a week doing 1-2 sets to failure per exercise and keep it under 5 exercises I grow real well. If I do anymore I overtrain. Crazy, but true.

I was 193 september 1st. I hit the weights then took a 3 week break and now been going at it with weights and IGF for 1 1/2 week and I am 205-206.

Last edited:
Took yesterday off because I couldn't find time to hit up my IGF. So I took today (my normal off day) to hit my delts. They are pretty sore. I was hanging with some friends last night and gotta eat a burger that was about 1 1/4 lb (meat alone - before cooking). I hate room for desert too. I don't know how I don't have this insane hunger, but I can eat a ton..Crazy.

I am skipping my leg workout this week due to some other strenuous physical activity that will toast my legs for sure. But will still inject for quads, calves, glutes.

Actually I am going to do my leg workout tomorrow, I think I am able to avoid this other physical activity. I am also trying a new workout which is going to be really intense, so hopefully by next time I do legs I will have put on another 1-2lbs of muscle.

I had a SUPERWEAK workout today, but I wasn't planning on having it anyway so no biggie. I think my lack of mental prep did it. I could tell after the first set so I didn't waste my time and I just hit abs, then hit my quads 40/40mcg. First poke into left HURT and I pulled out and even thought of hitting a different muscle group, but ending up hunkering down and both left and right injects went fine.

Hey sephin bro are you all finished up with ur igf cycle or u still going strong? This journal/log ur keeping is kick ass bro! And im sure it can and will help others in the future

Back