My Mexican Stockpile

this thread went down hill, not sure who mghoward74 is but he doesn't have many post and doesn't seem like he has much to offer here

this thread went down hill, not sure who mghoward74 is but he doesn't have many post and doesn't seem like he has much to offer here
What the hell you want from me? I'm basically warning MC members there's an ugl trying to source behind closed doors! Someone who doesn't care about security measures and can potentially put unsuspecting members in jeopardy.

If someone is throwing out insults or insults me, what am I supposed to do? And what does post count ts have to do with anything?

I'm a VIP @anabolicboard where this slaton guy was recently banned for soliciting by private message. His lack of caring about security is alarming. His identity/location/and phone number was easily discovered and posted through the photos he posted online.
Mghoward74 is the meso equivalent of a VIP(as am I) and is pulling this guys covers. He's making the rounds on all the boards trying to drum up biz claiming he has a near 100% success rate with deliveries from the worst place in the free world to send scheduled drugs from.

Back