My NEW contest pics

Spanishfly said:
thanks, I'm actually preparing for my next competition now. :) It's been tough:)

lol, thats the understatmenet of the year,lol

So how does she look presser? Better than this??? Are you both competing again?? Sorry for all of the questions:)

rico* said:
So how does she look presser? Better than this??? Are you both competing again?? Sorry for all of the questions:)

I put on more muscle than these pics. I'm trying to cut my legs down now. I think I look better than the first show. But we'll see.:D

she looks much better in all areas, now we are concentrating on ripping out the legs a whole lot more than the 1st show! everything else is already there in my opinion!

as for me bro, yeah ill be doing a few this year! bigger and harder no doubt then last years shows, just alot of stress with wedding and work etc

You look great the only critic i have is what you fella said with the legs, but i didn't really notice until he said as i was put off with so much beauty:wink:

Presser must be rich, right? He a tip drill, must be his money 'cause it sure aint his face, lol.

You look very good. When is the next show?

how did you find this thread lol! she does look good tho, you should see her husband...he's a stallion

Back