need a break from tanning

logan

Banana
my chain and death ball manages a tanning salon and i got so sick of tanning i tried this new product called fake bake she got in its a sunless tanning lotion and it works wonders no streaking and no weird colores looks good. for u guys that need a break give this a try.

yeah, i use to use the banana boat deep dark tan. and man, it made me tan and the most amazing thing is that it looked like a real dark tan not that fake orange tan. the only problem was that after about 4-5 days it would not come off evenly it would fade away only in certain spots so it made me look like i had dirt or some fucked up skin discoloration. and if i tried to add more would make it look worse. so i had to wait for it to completely fade away which took 2-3 days. so i guess my question is, does it fade away evenly or what?

yeah this comes off 2 but doesnt stain. if u guys want to try call tan lines i believe that they will ship directly to u cost is 28 + 4.50 for shipping. #816-540-5255

when u r as broke out as i am u dont have a choice look like i am going through puberty again. after a couple of tans it will be gone.

body2see said:
For now, I choose to use sunless tanners, even though I have a tanning bed in my house, go figure.

just going to waste? you can mail me that bed and Ill give it some use.

How much is the shipping on that ya think? :D

anyone hear of that chip they are suppose to release in a couple of years? No shit, someone was suppose to have invented a chip that goes under the skin near the shoulder blades and it causes your body to release all of it's pigmentation year round-suppose to be good for like 2 years before you have to replace it. Sounds a little corny to me but I guess we'll see when it comes out. :bored:

mystic tan....its like 25 bucks a session but it lasts a while....its expensive but it is the best i have seen as far as color goes

Back