Need advice - Tren/Fina

Very good advice from some very good bros. I'll just say one thing, nobody gets "blasted" or flamed on this board. All are good peeps.

I've taken d-bol and tren (not at the same time), but I've never personally felt any extra agression. Maybe it's just that they've been to afraid to point it out, lol. Truthfully, I get my best gains from tren/test and that's a fact. Plus with the test in there, I have NO trouble "performing."

Welcome!!!

Welcome aboard the wife, you made a good choice stopping by our board. All I will say is I wish my wife was as understanding as you.

This was a great post for me to read since I will starting a tren/prop cycle in 2 weeks.

Well I gotta chime in a little more critically.Yes the fina can make one a little edgy but so can a lot of things.I think if we have the discipline to eat 6 meals,train intensely and generally shape our lives around body building,I think one can surely put some effort into maintaining some emotional stability.Yea I ain't perfect-my wife would probably say I'm ok until the pre-show diet-I've had my moments but the gear is no excuse.Part of RESPONSIBLE use is managing the sides whatever they may be.Get him to use some test with the tren,bromo and some liquidex-let him read some of these posts and hopefully he'll realize that support like you're offering is rare!!-PS:This is as close to a flame as you'll see on this board-really a great bunch here!!!

Welcome to the best board with the greatest amount of info and people to help with questions. I am currently taking tren and yes the aggression has increased. I take 1.5cc 100mg/ml every other day, I am also taking prop with this to help with the fina dick. First time i have taking tren but no paranoia just fly off the handle pretty easy. It is my understanding that the tren takes about 3 weeks to really start working, it may be different for everyone but for me that was about right. Maybe there is something else bothering him, the only advice i have is get together and talk to him, don't put him on the defensive side but let him know that you are worried. Easier said than done I know but I am sure it will be ok. good luck!

I know all you tren freaks are wondering if this is ur wife,lol, cuase you all probably get this way, wait maybe it is my wife,nah, im a sweet heart anyhow good advice given here so far!

I am actually in 7 weeks with 300 mg tren and 800 mg Test along with some winny. To tell the truth I have not had any anger issues. I am a tad more emotional but I have not flown off the handle or blown up at all. But I have never been that way-I think if someone leans twoards that they will be more like that while on.

Back