Need Help With Tren Ace Homebrew, Help Please And Thank You!

No bro, boiling water or above 165 degrees will not carry bacteria and viruses. You are just putting it in a shallow pan, not close enough to the mouth of the vial to cause moisture or concern.

dont forget to post your results bro nice to see a finnished product..
I used this recipe
10 Grams of Tren Ace Powder
70ml of Cottonseed Oil
20ml Benzyl Benzoate (20% BB)
2ml Benzyl Alcohol (2% BA)

I took my sterile beaker put my ba, bb, oil, and powder into it.
I than put my beaker into a water bath with shallow water in a pan on medium heat until the solution and everything was clear.
Took a Vial and put a vent needle into than attached whatman filter to a 10ml syringe and filter all the brew from the beaker through whatman filter.

But now after my first shot in my delt I got really bad pip for some reason, anyone know what I did wrong? or What i should do?

I can deal with minor pip but this is the type of pain where I can't even move my arm or function with it because of the pain.
IMG_1549.JPG

20ml is a lot of BB for 10 grams of tren ace powder isn't it? that may be the PIP issue brutha

Agreed 15% should have been the max if you will scroll to my recipe above you can see it for 10 grams. You can add sterile oil to dilute it but it will decrease your concentration. 75-100mgs EOD is fine.

isnt it for every ml of added oil or solvent u take away 3 mg of concentration tpo your brew ? ??

So as of right now you are sitting at around 90-100mgs/ml. from what your recipe indicates including the loss of filtration. (just guessing here of course)
adding a few MLs of oil will decrease your concentration by the total volume of oil vs the total Grams of powder. So take your 100 mls, add 2 mls and you will be at 98.mgs/ml or add 5 mls oil you will be at 95.23. its roughly 3mg loss per ml. Solvent will run the solution thinner but the last thing you want with PIP pain like you have is solvent. tren ace also affects the injected area with the acetate ester, the high solvent content is like adding salt to the wound. use heating pad or hot wet wash cloth place on the affected area and dissipate oil the area see if that helps.
10 grams equals 10,000 mgs
100mls solution
divide the 10,000 by the total volume of solution to get estimated mg/ml dose.
Make sure you know how much oil you want to filter and add and I suggest it be warm to blend in with the solution, cold filtered oil will separate in premade solution.

Hey bro just checking to see if you diluted the solution and how it turned out for ya

HELLO MY FRIEND... IF UR TALKING ON THE WINNY,, I GAVE IT TO MY GUINEA PIGS TO TRY OUT.. LOL :) WELL SEE AND ILL LET U KNOW BRO... I USED THT HUMCO AND IT LOOKS G2G.. ITS DOWN FORM 50MG TO 38MG/ML STILL A GOOD MG FOR STAN... HOPE THT ALL IS WELL FOR YA.. HOW ABOUT UR NPP IS IT STILL SITTING STRAIGHT ???

Were still good on the NPP.

So on this thread lets post more about the original topic. The tren..

WELL ITS LOOKED NICE AND CLEAR ANYHOW LOL, WONDER IF HE DIED FROM IT AND THATS WHY HE ISNT RESPONDING LOL,

I used this recipe
10 Grams of Tren Ace Powder
70ml of Cottonseed Oil
20ml Benzyl Benzoate (20% BB)
2ml Benzyl Alcohol (2% BA)

I took my sterile beaker put my ba, bb, oil, and powder into it.
I than put my beaker into a water bath with shallow water in a pan on medium heat until the solution and everything was clear.
Took a Vial and put a vent needle into than attached whatman filter to a 10ml syringe and filter all the brew from the beaker through whatman filter.

But now after my first shot in my delt I got really bad pip for some reason, anyone know what I did wrong? or What i should do?

I can deal with minor pip but this is the type of pain where I can't even move my arm or function with it because of the pain.
15793-need-help-tren-ace-homebrew-help-please-thank-you-img_1549.jpg

to 1.9 ml and the BB to 11ml per the 100mls you made, you can add 12ml of oil and refilter and you should have 75mg/ml and less PIP and remember Tren ace already has injection pain due to the ester.

Back