Need ur advice for another cycle to lower testo

Alex San

Hello fellas, ready for another long cycle this time,been off for 10 months,done with making kids wife is pregnant for 10 weeks with second baby now so can stay on for while now,the goal is extremely low test and high tren , firstly if I keep test hogh then I have no way to get rid of it as the wife won't be able to handle it and have no other alternatives , here's the cycle please comment and help thanks in advance
Test Enth -150mg/week( prop gives very bad flu cant hanle it)
Tren Ace -350mg/week
Have Aroma in hand and start it at 3.25mg a day
will adjust it as required but since the test will be low so wont need much.
Prami and nolva all in hand,wat would be ideal dose to start prami and how often.
Thanks to all
And my stats 35 yrs/ BW- 72 kg , BF never measured or needed

Makes no sense to me brother. Everything I have been taught and practiced has double test / tren. I will bump this for you. Good luck with your little buddy on a cycle like you are planning.

Makes no sense to me brother. Everything I have been taught and practiced has double test / tren. I will bump this for you. Good luck with your little buddy on a cycle like you are planning.

I totally agree with you in high test but as i mentioned in the thread that firstly I wanna suppress testosterone as i have no where to get off that hornyness and a lot of people advocate high tren and low test so the this is the best time I think to give it a try as I dont have to try worry if the testosterone gets suppressed, thanks

I would do 250 test. I'm not big on using test especially if you are trying to keep the sex drive reasonable. I think it's fine

I would bump the test up a bit also. It hasn't happened to me but I know several guys that got tren dick and they were running low test. The reverse could happen as well also because we all aren't the same.

From personal experience, hugh test/high tren cycles make the tren sides exponentially worse. I capped at 500 test cyp/500tren e and literally wanted to kill things and bash in walls 24/7. I couldnt actually have sex b/c i would be too rough on my partner to the point she told me it seemed like i just wanted to push myself all the way through her.

Since then, i have run 200-250 test and 500 tren cycles. The test helps with 19nor dick issues, and the tren sides are way more manageable. I use adex 3/week and daily proviron to manage estro (and indirectly prolactin), and keep caber on hand in case i need it.

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

From personal experience, hugh test/high tren cycles make the tren sides exponentially worse. I capped at 500 test cyp/500tren e and literally wanted to kill things and bash in walls 24/7. I couldnt actually have sex b/c i would be too rough on my partner to the point she told me it seemed like i just wanted to push myself all the way through her.

Since then, i have run 200-250 test and 500 tren cycles. The test helps with 19nor dick issues, and the tren sides are way more manageable. I use adex 3/week and daily proviron to manage estro (and indirectly prolactin), and keep caber on hand in case i need it.

Thanks for 1st hand info , that's exactly what I want from low test

Thanks for 1st hand info , that's exactly what I want from low test

well i am in the camp that says always have higher dosage of testosterone than tren ace or trenbolone enanthate but i would be very interested to hear your experience with this cycle bro, so please keep us updated with this high tren low test cycle

and congrats on the second baby!

well i am in the camp that says always have higher dosage of testosterone than tren ace or trenbolone enanthate but i would be very interested to hear your experience with this cycle bro, so please keep us updated with this high tren low test cycle

and congrats on the second baby!
Aye, there are lots of guys who do this as well. I think it depends on the person.

Back