New Discovery To Make Awesome Tasting CHOCOLATE Protein Drinks!

Muscle Insider

I have discovered the BEST way to make chocolate protein shakes. This product right here is UNBELIEVABLE. The best part, it’s 100% natural and a much better alternative to Nesquik.

You can get it on Amazon.com for like $20.00. Anything made in Europe 9 out 10 times it is much healthier from an ingredient stand point than U.S.A. made products. This product is made in Spain. It’s the perfect chocolate powder additive for protein powders.

Protein Shake1/4 cup of Oatmuscle1/3 cup of Muscle Shake1 or 2 bananas2 tbs of Raw Honey2 Servings of ColaCoaOMG so freaking good!!

Post Workout Drink1/4 cup of Total Frag 2502 Servings of ColaCaoThis gives you the four things the body needs post workout: Protein, Carbs, Electrolyes, and Anti-oxidants! (don’t forget the basics my friends)

Alex Rogers is a supplement manufacturing expert. He has been formulating, consulting, & manufacturing dietary supplements since 1998. Alex invented protein customization in 1998 & was the first company to allow consumers to create their own protein blends. He helped create the first supplement to contain natural follistatin, invented whey protein with egg lecithin, & recently imported the world’s first 100% hydrolyzed whey.

I have discovered the BEST way to make chocolate protein shakes. This product right here is UNBELIEVABLE. The best part, it’s 100% natural and a much better alternative to Nesquik.

You can get it on Amazon.com for like $20.00. Anything made in Europe 9 out 10 times it is much healthier from an ingredient stand point than U.S.A. made products. This product is made in Spain. It’s the perfect chocolate powder additive for protein powders.

Protein Shake

1/4 cup of Oatmuscle

1/3 cup of Muscle Shake

1 or 2 bananas

2 tbs of Raw Honey

2 Servings of ColaCoa

OMG so freaking good!!

Post Workout Drink

1/4 cup of Total Frag 250

2 Servings of ColaCao

This gives you the four things the body needs post workout: Protein, Carbs, Electrolyes, and Anti-oxidants! (don’t forget the basics my friends)

9df05f3179e807ce0c0c0f2c9c3a8317
Alex Rogers is a supplement manufacturing expert. He has been formulating, consulting, & manufacturing dietary supplements since 1998. Alex invented protein customization in 1998 & was the first company to allow consumers to create their own protein blends. He helped create the first supplement to contain natural follistatin, invented whey protein with egg lecithin, & recently imported the world’s first 100% hydrolyzed whey.

Click here to view the article.

Back