new guy/pics

Koz215 wrote on Today 12:03 AM:

ur some corny bitch bro..whats the point of what ur doing? u dont think im a member on ar right now? they think they banned me but they dont know shit...ur a sorry ass bitch just like jason...get back to ur sorry life..or go in ur summer pics thread and c what i said about ur pics bro...nothin but comments to u bro and u go being a fuckin snake..u dont even know me ..get a life..by the way..sucks u cant ever stop juicing cause ul become a twig again...im almost as big as u and im natural..think about that for alittle...o and i know why u took the face out...yea sucks to be ugly dont it...pce out

Thanks for the private message Koz. I thought my MC bros might enjoy a peek at it too.

This guy just got banned from anabolic review for disrespecting a 15 year old female member after she jokingly called him a moron. Then, after the administrator warned him with a temporary suspension, he joined up with several different screen names cussing out the admin. A few days later, he joins here. :rolleyes:

Have fun while it lasts bro, because you're about to be BLACKBALLED !!!

Koz, no offense, but your know where close to Pumpseeker. The guy is a specimen, and as you know, one of the most RESPECTED guys on AR as well as other boards. And please show some class. AR is a very well respected board and by dissing it, only makes you look bad. Pump didn't say really anything to offend you? Don't take things so pesonally!!! It's a very small world bro...

cool guys...your welcome here anytime bro. not exactly sure what 15 year old would really be doing on these boards anyways? i dont know what happened and i really dont care so like Koz said "its dropped".

Back