New here.......gator_mclusky checking in......

gator_mclusky

Hey to all. gators the name and been on the boards a looooong time. I hope to contribute and always looking to learn! Board looks nice and thanks to all that have PM'd me welcome already. Friendly bunch I see!:bber:

Welcome Gator! I'm fairly new also, about a week.

Everyone has been really nice to me, and some have offered some very helpful advice and encouragement for my first cycle.

Advanced Supplements has also taken Very good care of me.

Well thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes!!!!CSuperman, Ive been on the boards for about 15 yrs and seen em come and go but this one seems different.....different in a good way. I thank you gentlemen for having me!:drooling:

Welcome gator, you've made a great choice coming here to MC, best bb Fourm out there,,,no egos, attitudes or negative feed back....this site does a good job policing itself with all the great members, guys and the awesome gals.

Welcome gator, you've made a great choice coming here to MC, best bb Fourm out there,,,no egos, attitudes or negative feed back....this site does a good job policing itself with all the great members, guys and the awesome gals.
Thats what I like to hear. Ive seen so many boards with the drama and BS and thats why Ive taken a few steps back. This place on the other hand looks nice, informational and just a friendly atmosphere!!!!

My hats off to all of you!!!!!

Glad to have you bro and welcome, look forward to the experiences you can share from you 15 years of being around. I'm sure you have seen and heard a lot you can bring good knowledge to the board.

Glad to have you bro and welcome, look forward to the experiences you can share from you 15 years of being around. I'm sure you have seen and heard a lot you can bring good knowledge to the board.
Thanks to all....
And yea Ive seen some great times and some dark ones man. Power struggles jelousy etc but on the other hand great guys with common interest, goals and great friendships. One thoing is for sure....there is always more to learn!!!!

Cheers to what I can tell is one fine site to be part of and I thank you all for allowing me in!

Back