new job =more sex..

charliebigspuds

i dont know what is going on but ive started a new job and have to go smart you know shoes shirt..
well for some reason this has turned my wife into a nympho..twice a day some times...ive had to push her of twice this weel(i know right)
i just wish i was on a cycle so i could make the most of it cuz i guarantee come feb when i start she gona be no whre to be seen and i will be just one big raging hormone.

i dont know what is going on but ive started a new job and have to go smart you know shoes shirt..
well for some reason this has turned my wife into a nympho..twice a day some times...ive had to push her of twice this weel(i know right)
i just wish i was on a cycle so i could make the most of it cuz i guarantee come feb when i start she gona be no whre to be seen and i will be just one big raging hormone.

Isnt that how it always works out brutha,lol, sucks! Its a shame you dont live closer, i could take that off ur hands til your ready in February :)

Hell I was late for work this morning because my wife forgot to set the alarm and I asked why she did that, she said she had planned on us having a little sexual activity and then setting it, but to her surprised we both fell asleep instead lol

[QUOTE
yeah the question is i dont think u will even touch the sides after me..:finger::finger:
good job we can all take a joke..right..[/QUOTE]

So it is kinda like playing Operation?

[QUOTE
yeah the question is i dont think u will even touch the sides after me..:finger::finger:
good job we can all take a joke..right..

So it is kinda like playing Operation?[/QUOTE]

Lmao yeah if by chance you touch the side wall she's beeps real loud and her nose turns red lol

lol, Hey Charlie Started this shit,lol, telling me my dick couldnt hit the walls after he was done first. lmao, so dont blame me, Charlie started lol, Im just funnier! :)

FFs WHY DO I BOTHER..lol.im not gona open my gapping hole no more..
i hope i dont have the image in my head of her with a flashing nose and a buzzing sound coming from her ass the next time we get kinky..

FFs WHY DO I BOTHER..lol.im not gona open my gapping hole no more..
i hope i dont have the image in my head of her with a flashing nose and a buzzing sound coming from her ass the next time we get kinky..

Lmao now you put it in my head lol and I guarantee next time I'm with my wife I think the same thing lol

Been running test so long hell I go through spells where I don't even want it. Can't wait till my masteron comes in. Hopefully it will do the trick.

- - - Updated - - -

Been running test so long hell I go through spells where I don't even want it. Can't wait till my masteron comes in. Hopefully it will do the trick.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats crazy! I can honestly say I wanna fuck every single day to the point it use to cause issues in my marriage! Had to learn to go without I guess! I'm the horniest fucker on earth period! Lol

Isnt that how it always works out brutha,lol, sucks! Its a shame you dont live closer, i could take that off ur hands til your ready in February :)
I live incredible far away and I wouldn't mind doing it. :laugh:

j/k....well sorta :p

I live incredible far away and I wouldn't mind doing it. :laugh:

j/k....well sorta :p

joke my ass! lol, and you and I can take turns, im sure charlie wouldnt mind, hell he would probably welcome it , lmao

joke my ass! lol, and you and I can take turns, im sure charlie wouldnt mind, hell he would probably welcome it , lmao

we can have a retirement party for his wang. dress it up like Danny Glover in the Lethal Weapon movies and make jokes like, "I'm to old for this sh*t.". :laugh:

Back