new member/ need advice.

I posted a picture of what he used on the first page if you'd like to take a look and thank you for the welcome!
did his dick stop working on deca? or did he get man boobs from dbol? these are reasons to do research cuz messing with hormones can fuck you up for life. at 21 i suggest waiting a few more years. you already said you got up to 175 naturally so when you get there again maybe use AAS

did his dick stop working on deca? or did he get man boobs from dbol? these are reasons to do research cuz messing with hormones can fuck you up for life. at 21 i suggest waiting a few more years. you already said you got up to 175 naturally so when you get there again maybe use AAS
Not that I know of. He had real great gains, bit as far as side effects he made it sound as if he had none. But I'm not 100% if he did or not.

welcome to MC Bro, all the experienced guru's gave u awesome advice but If u are prepared and ready than nothing can stop, I cant advice u but can share my AAS experience, I was in the situation when I was even younger than ur age the only difference was I was crazy for strength not for size as I was a wrestler infact never wanted to gain weight , so went on aas on off basis for 8 yrs ,long story short everything was out at sky and torn both my knee ligaments and knees started getting dislocate due to over and excess training and the whole career got fucked up.Bro do enough research ,educate urself ,donate time, incredible article forum here on MC,chime on , gud luck bro

welcome to MC Bro, all the experienced guru's gave u awesome advice but If u are prepared and ready than nothing can stop, I cant advice u but can share my AAS experience, I was in the situation when I was even younger than ur age the only difference was I was crazy for strength not for size as I was a wrestler infact never wanted to gain weight , so went on aas on off basis for 8 yrs ,long story short everything was out at sky and torn both my knee ligaments and knees started getting dislocate due to over and excess training and the whole career got fucked up.Bro do enough research ,educate urself ,donate time, incredible article forum here on MC,chime on , gud luck bro
Thanks man, a lot. I really appreciate in insight. And I was also a wrestler, and I'm very hungry for strength as I'm about to start mma training again this spring.

Thanks man, a lot. I really appreciate in insight. And I was also a wrestler, and I'm very hungry for strength as I'm about to start mma training again this spring.

One more thing I would mention is read up on detection times, if you plan on stepping in the ring in upper competition where they test for PED's, Deca for example can be detected up to 1.5 years in your system where as Test Prop is only a month or so. Just food for thought.

Back