NEW MUSCLECHEMISTRY SHIRTS IN STOCK! TAKE A LOOK!

I can provide Presser with the needed files if he wants to make shirts the way I illustrated. I would love to have a shirt done that way because it incorporates the logo of the site the way I did it on the banner with the '3' subscripted below like a chemistry formula. The text is bold which shows the concept of strength and power.

hey tony, try and get with presser and get some of those shirts like that, they look sweet, and whoever does it could me a lot of profit off of it.

Well, the MC name belongs to Presser so it would be up to him to decide if he wants to make the shirts look like that (he's fully aware of the design I submitted). There'd have to be a high demand for it too. If all you peeps want a shirt done with that design, let him know by posting here.

the MC name belongs to ME!!! wait im sorry your right its pressers, but someday....it will be mine...oh yes it will be mine! Feel like waynes world here....but enough of the dumb shit, cool design and once press decides if he wants to go with it then yeah thats cool cause i really like it

Last edited:
3 weeks and they will be done maybe sooner bump here if ya want one and i needed to know sizes, i know we have some smaller members who are still growing but still want ya to look good so dont be shy post the sizes we should get them in

i'm not quite sure about something, are they selling in black? if so i want one. (i'll take it in white too, but black is preferable)

Back