New sponsor!!!

big in vegas

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Please welcome Samson to the board, they are our newest sponsor and we'd like to keep them around. Everyone check them out, they should be around to answer any questions you all may have.

Samson for one only works through emails so the link won't take you anywhere. If they don't have a website, there's no where for the link to take you

It better work..

Nope just clicked on it .. Takes me home.. Lol

But welcome Sampson!

Last edited:
Hello everyone! We are excited about being a sponsor here! Everything we do is via email only. We do not have a website....this is not only for our security but also our customers.

Please hit us up for our latest list at [email protected]

BD is gone. Our bd products are counterfeits. The Chinese are masters of counterfeiting.lol Our products are high quality....they contain Ip's oils....Ip just slaps the BD labels on them.

For those who are not aware of IP, he is one of the oldest underground labs out of China.

Welcome to MC. Those prices are a little rich for me. Any sales or lottery's coming our way?

There's definitely something in the works as far as a giveaway goes, I'm excited about it to be honest with you guys, I think you all will like it. Samson is starting off on the right foot!!!

Back