New to the site.

Erabus

Im new to the site (just a few hours) and so far im totaly impressed. I have never seen so much good info packed into one site. Im 53 years old, been training on and off for 30 plus years. 2 years ago I weighed 252lbs at 5"6" and got winded just taking a shower. I got back into training and dropped 54lbs. Then I got a wild hair up my ass and started aas. My ultimate goal is to get as big as I possibly can without killing myself. As of today im 220 and planning my next cycle. I look foward to making new contacts and learning asmuch as I possibly can. Thanks for having me.

Welcome Sir!! MC is a really great place with great folks and tons of info.

What was your previous cycle? And, what are you looking to cycle now??

I'll be using Anavar 50mg ed for first 4 weeks, 500mg test e per week, 800 mg Eq per week, and HCG. Im crusing right now on 100mg of Test E and come Feb 1, I will start the new cycle..

Previous cycle which ended at the end of Dec. was Test E, Mast E, and Tren E. Now I have brain fade on the mg's. Right now im crusing on 100 mgs of Test E a week.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry guys looks like I posted replies at the bottom of the page.

I'll be using Anavar 50mg ed for first 4 weeks, 500mg test e per week, 800 mg Eq per week, and HCG. Im crusing right now on 100mg of Test E and come Feb 1, I will start the new cycle..

Nice solid cycle!! I blast and cruise myself. Although I have to admit that I blast a hell of alot more than I cruise and when I do it's about 300 every week cruisin'
Right now I'm running about 500 of Test E, 400 Mast E every week and 120mcg MC IGF every day..

I love blasting. My next cycle is planned or 6 months. I will end up at 1800 mg of EQ the last 10 weeks. I just ordered 65 grams of EQ so that I can brew it here at home. I just finishe capping the anaver and I brewed the Test E 2 weeks ago.Idont knowif this is smart or not but at least I knowwhat im getting.. Now all I have to do is learn how to brew TNE...

I lovedthe Mast E. I ran it for 16 weeks. I neverknew I had veins in my arms haha. I did loose some hair though but my wife still loves me.

I lovedthe Mast E. I ran it for 16 weeks. I neverknew I had veins in my arms haha. I did loose some hair though but my wife still loves me.

So, I'm guessing you weren't at a real low bf% before running it?? Bu, you still reaped benefits from it? "They" say you don't really see the benefits from Mast unless your below 10%, but I have personally....lol

Oh no. I shutter at the thought of what my body fat was/is. But the mast really did work for me. I felt hard as a rock. I had veins which I have not seen in years. I was 252 when I decided to getback into shape. At one point I was as low as 185 but I felt crappy. So I started aas after a year and a half of training. I had not done any aas for 25 years then I discovered ugl's. By the way thanks....

Yeah, I've made that argument a lot about Masteron being very useful no matter what body fat % your sittin at. One of my favorite compounds if not my favorite.

I see your close by in the Mtns. I am only about 2 hours west of the smokies brother....

Welcome to MC man. At age 50+ I would just blast and cruise. Your test levels are prob low anyway. After running so many cycles, pct becomes less and less effective. Just my opinion. Hell im only 30 and im all in. No pct for me. Get you some MC igf to apply. Its amazing over a period of time.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. I look foward to learning and sharing info.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds good. I have been doingsome reading on it (igf) it has sparked my interest.

Back