NewB Q for the very first cycle

PushForward

Hello lads I decided to join you guys as I've read so many great information shared here.

My body stat:
Height: 6'
Weight: 190lbs
BF: 13%

Started to lift at my age of 18 and now 24. Had not been on a serious workout & diet plan but started to do hard workout and diet control since the end of last year.
My body has been changed a lot as I was about 150lbs when I started to lift. Though it seems like the growth got sluggish and feels like it's the point needing some gear to accelerate the growth.

I was thinking my first cycle with Dbol, Test E and Deca with PCT of Clomid and Nolva. Obviously, it's a bulk plan. I've read many posts regarding Deca's side effects like deca dick tho. (can't imagine my life w/o boner)

I'm not sure if i'm on the right track planning my first cycle. Can you give me any advice or guideline??

Most in here will tell you to start out with just a single Test cycle (i.e. Test Cyp or Test E). This will let you know how your body will react. I would just stick with the Test E 250 mg to 500 mg a week. This of course is my opinion!

Welcome bro that would be a good first cycle,what dose were you thinking of?

I was thinking:

dbol 30mg ED
Test E 500mg (250mg 2x a week)
Deca 250mg (1x a week)

But I still have no clue on PCT.
I'm not sure if it'd be the best care to take Clomid and Nolva for this stack and how much to take 'em if it is. Should I prepare HCG as well?

Last edited:
Most in here will tell you to start out with just a single Test cycle (i.e. Test Cyp or Test E). This will let you know how your body will react. I would just stick with the Test E 250 mg to 500 mg a week. This of course is my opinion!

Thank you for your opinion! I've also read posts saying the first cycle'd be okay with a single test.. What do you mean by how my body will react? Do you think it is a good idea to get blood test done and see what's changing after the single Test cycle?

I was thinking:

dbol 30mg ED
Test E 500mg (250mg 2x a week)
Deca 250mg (1x a week)

But I still have no clue on PCT.
I'm not sure if it'd be the best care to take Clomid and Nolva for this stack and how much to take 'em if it is. Should I prepare HCG as well?
looks great to me welcome to the board

I was 35 my first cycle and I took a simple test e at 250 mg a week for 10 weeks and my body changed 100%. I would start simple and make sure you don't have sides as if you take multiple compunds how will you know which causes the sides. Just my opinion and I think you are young for a cycle but ultimately it is your choice just do your research before you take that plunge. AAs only work if you eat right and train hard they alone will not give you what you are looking for. Good Luck Brother.

I agree with above a simple test E with a D Bol kicker would be the way forward. Your need to find out if you are prone to gyno and how that feels and how to sort it. My first cycle was full of sides and had to deal with that. If you are chucking in multi compounds you will be just seconds guessing your body. As you will be unsure of symptoms. Deca brings a whole other shed load of problems to deal with. 300 -500mg of test. Will work wonders. Just my opinion

An all Test e cycle is nice since it puts no stress on your liver and your PCT should be much simpler verse using a long ester like Deca D.

Pct. nolva 40-40-20-20. Or clomid 100-100-50-50. Just make sure you read about half life of steroids. Hcg you could throw in there. No reason why not. But for a simple test cycle up to 12 weeks. You will bounce back easy enough at your age.

Thank you for your opinion! I've also read posts saying the first cycle'd be okay with a single test.. What do you mean by how my body will react? Do you think it is a good idea to get blood test done and see what's changing after the single Test cycle?

The above posts said it....... deca killed me the first time i took it and never tried it again. I too was going to use deca on my first cycle but decided not to. Thank god cause i would have never ran another cycle, wouldn't of know it was the deca and would've assumed it was everything i was taking. I think it would be a great idea to have blood work done first!

I concur with the fellas..keep it simple and go with a test, either Test E or Test C long ester of course so injections are low. test p or Iso, or others will be more frequent.
Dbol kick start..and your good to go..make sure you have everything on hand before you start, including the pct.

The best thing about starting with Test only is you can get blood work done and see what the test is doing to you. You will run test with every cycle, so it is good to know how much AI you need, etc. When you add a second item later on, any new side effects must be from the new item, any new changes in blood work must be the new item. If you feel like crap, once again, it is the new item.

There is plenty of time to become a walking pharmacy. :) Oh, and welcome!

I was 35 my first cycle and I took a simple test e at 250 mg a week for 10 weeks and my body changed 100%. I would start simple and make sure you don't have sides as if you take multiple compunds how will you know which causes the sides. Just my opinion and I think you are young for a cycle but ultimately it is your choice just do your research before you take that plunge. AAs only work if you eat right and train hard they alone will not give you what you are looking for. Good Luck Brother.

Thank you brother for sharing your experience. I think I should follow your footage on the only test e cycle as I really don't want to miss what's actually going on inside my body.

I agree with above a simple test E with a D Bol kicker would be the way forward. Your need to find out if you are prone to gyno and how that feels and how to sort it. My first cycle was full of sides and had to deal with that. If you are chucking in multi compounds you will be just seconds guessing your body. As you will be unsure of symptoms. Deca brings a whole other shed load of problems to deal with. 300 -500mg of test. Will work wonders. Just my opinion

I decided to take Deca away. Do you think it's okay using Test E with Dbol? I'd like to take Dbol out if it interferes with my observation on my body reaction.

Thanks for sharing your op. Do you recommend using Dbol with Test E cycle?

- - - Updated - - -

I concur with the fellas..keep it simple and go with a test, either Test E or Test C long ester of course so injections are low. test p or Iso, or others will be more frequent.
Dbol kick start..and your good to go..make sure you have everything on hand before you start, including the pct.

Thank you for sharing your op brother! Do you recommend using dbol with Test E cycle?

- - - Updated - - -

The best thing about starting with Test only is you can get blood work done and see what the test is doing to you. You will run test with every cycle, so it is good to know how much AI you need, etc. When you add a second item later on, any new side effects must be from the new item, any new changes in blood work must be the new item. If you feel like crap, once again, it is the new item.

There is plenty of time to become a walking pharmacy. :) Oh, and welcome!

always watch out new stuff haha I shall get the blood test done! and will post the results if I think I need some advise to keep myself on the right track

I my self tried Deca didn't get the deca dick lol but did not see the results I thought I would . I like dbol at 50 mg ed stacked with test e or c at 750 mg a week. My next blast which I will start October will be 1250 mg a week of test e or c not sure yet and 60 mg ed of d bol . This will be my highest dose of each so far. Generally I keep my doses low compared to sum. My stats are 38 wt 211 ht 6. 01'' bf 11%.

Yes I recommend Test E or Test C with dbol.
week1-4 Test E/C 500mg week dbol 40mg day 20mg nolva day (divide the dbol in 20mg 2xs a day) Take the nolva in the morning.
week 5-10 Test E/C 500mg week 20mg nolva day
week 12-16 Clomid /hcg/nolva use your Pct to get right back on track-I listed a few because we haven't really discussed what you are doing for PCT

A good cycle is worthless in the end if you don't use proper PCT..anyone will tell you this.

Yes I recommend Test E or Test C with dbol.
week1-4 Test E/C 500mg week dbol 40mg day 20mg nolva day (divide the dbol in 20mg 2xs a day) Take the nolva in the morning.
week 5-10 Test E/C 500mg week 20mg nolva day
week 12-16 Clomid /hcg/nolva use your Pct to get right back on track-I listed a few because we haven't really discussed what you are doing for PCT

A good cycle is worthless in the end if you don't use proper PCT..anyone will tell you this.

I actually took the gyno surgery few years ago. I know it would not eliminate all the possibility of gyno happening again but should i take Nolva everyday based?
Since nolva inhibits the estrogen receptors from taking estrogen not directly reducing the estrogen production, I actually thought that it would be more effective and safe to take AI (arimidex).
If I follow your cycle, Test E with dbol, what should I be using on PCT? Perhaps, it might be hard to say for now as I don't have my blood test results ready..

- - - Updated - - -

I my self tried Deca didn't get the deca dick lol but did not see the results I thought I would . I like dbol at 50 mg ed stacked with test e or c at 750 mg a week. My next blast which I will start October will be 1250 mg a week of test e or c not sure yet and 60 mg ed of d bol . This will be my highest dose of each so far. Generally I keep my doses low compared to sum. My stats are 38 wt 211 ht 6. 01'' bf 11%.

I know I'm a newB on gear but haven't seen anyone using 1250mg a week.. well I guess it'd be okay long as you know your body reaction. Just be safe !!

Back