Newbie Journal

I've gained near 30lbs from 5 bottles and my normal dose of AAS. Guess I'm not like most!

well IGF works extremely well synergistically with AAS so thats helping for sure. Alot of people notice a bit of weight gain just not as dramatic as a cycle because its usually 100% lbm.

Ufff no I'm using 1/2 cc syringe and I do 40mcg(20mcg x2) bilaterally...today I train shoulders and trap, 1 hour of cardio and hit my shoulders

What is better, to do 5 on 2 off or 7 days strait?

for what training or dosing protocol?

Ok my story ...In my teenager years I was in the Rowing and I did it for 3 years, and I love how my body change, Then in college I play Rugby for 4 years mix wit bodybuilding and I love it. But everything change with the grow up men life, I stop training.

I start training again this year and I feel much better....so why I train? I like to see how my body change, to look good.....
I have a clean diet, I do 5 meals a day, BUT I like to party drink and eat. :thumbsup:

This is my second week with IGF-1 and I have small changes in my body. I'm not expecting nothing extraordinary but I know I have 4 weeks to go :D

Ufff back to training now, I have a week off, my GF was away for 3 week and now she is back....so no iron only cardio for a week :)

Back