Newbie to the forum, Help greatly appreciated

You can run 20mg superdrol a day for 4-6 weeks. You want to watch your lipid values.
Superdrol will yield explosive strength gains and dry lean weight. Although it is theoretically non aromatizing it can still cause gyno sides. So have a SERM on hand. Don't use liver support supps until after the cycle, during PCT. If you are a beginner I suggest trying 10mg a day at the start of the cycle and then go up to 20 when you plateau. 4 weeks is plenty and is the most common cycle length, although 3 week cycles are not uncommon. I personally wouldn't ever push it past the 6 week limit as for me I stop gaining at week 3 and after a while superdrol will ake you feel like shit.
Thanks again, I think 4 weeks would be the longest I'd run it, triumphalis made me feel like shit in week 4 very lethargic but saw good gains from it. Thanks again for the help.

i gotta ask, why shy away from the standard peds? why prohormones?

i gotta ask, why shy away from the standard peds? why prohormones?
Just getting into for the first time, gunshy on side effects and not sure who to trust to get things from yet I guess are some of the biggest reasons. Worried I may like it too much too, saw great results from the PH i took before but it was a preban. I am open to suggestions as a newbie though. Thoughts on SARMs?

May like it to much. I DONT UNDERSTAND!!! Do you want to get big or what brother

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

May like it to much. I DONT UNDERSTAND!!! Do you want to get big or what brother

haha yeah I do man, just not real sure where to start with a first cycle, like the sarms and leaning towards maybe trying superdrol after talking to guys on here

Here is the scoop. There are still PH which are legal to own and buy, a lot of these are designers and not PH. They tend to be oral ( there are still oils out there as well) and some are very harsh on your body.

If it comes down to legality, I completely understand the PH route. However that being said the superdrol mentioned above is very liver toxic and has been illegal ( same as all your standard AAS) for years now. Why use a PH/designer that is a class 3 felony just like winny and Dbol. With your old school AAS you have 60+ years of history and if you are going to the dark side anyways, why not use what has a 60+ year history??

Thank you yellow snow! Very well put. That's what had me confused. Seemed like was willing to do one illegal compound over another which I get if we were talking weed over crack. Lol

Here is the scoop. There are still PH which are legal to own and buy, a lot of these are designers and not PH. They tend to be oral ( there are still oils out there as well) and some are very harsh on your body.

If it comes down to legality, I completely understand the PH route. However that being said the superdrol mentioned above is very liver toxic and has been illegal ( same as all your standard AAS) for years now. Why use a PH/designer that is a class 3 felony just like winny and Dbol. With your old school AAS you have 60+ years of history and if you are going to the dark side anyways, why not use what has a 60+ year history??

It boils down to somewhat of a legal issue due to my job, (I'd definietly lose my job if I were to get charged with anything) and Im also concerned with sides. I know everyone is different and will experience different side effects and I have minimal experience with any PED. That's my question. What is relatively safe and will see decent results that will last. The issue I had with the PH was the loss of size pretty soon after which LGD has now made up for. I know that members here have much more knowledge and first hand experience with PEDs. Given your previous statement, what would you recommend for a first trip to the dark side and why? Thanks for your help.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you yellow snow! Very well put. That's what had me confused. Seemed like was willing to do one illegal compound over another which I get if we were talking weed over crack. Lol

I see what you mean about weed vs crack lol, the difference being that I can get the superdrol from a trusted source that I know. The other compounds I am not sure on yet and have limited contacts to get anything thus far.

why choose, sprinkle a little crack in your joint and voila! lol,

Oh my brother if you only new it wasn't crack, but used to bust out the bong was some sweet sticky cap off with some coke we called it snow capping. Let the fuck fest begin Lmao

lol, yeah, i can relate to mis spent youth, thats for sure lol,

Back to pharmboy brother i don't think superdrol is what your looking for and this is advice I wish I would have got. Get some test I prefer cypionate and I would shoot for 250 mgs a week. Nothing crazy and if it's really your 1st cycle hang on to your ass, cause your about to swell up. I like letrozole for the estrogen battle but don't be scared. I don't use the letrozole until my nipples actually itch I guess that's the right word for the feeling you will know, and I have never had issues with gyno even at stupid dosages of test. Pct Clomid and nolvadex, and with my new knowledge MC igf. Wasn't trying to down you at all brother just didn't understand mainly cause not a fan of PH.

Let me say this the first thing I would get on is the MC IGF. I'm going to do my best to never come off of it. I have only been on it for 24 days today, and I still can't believe what it's doing to my muscles

Back to pharmboy brother i don't think superdrol is what your looking for and this is advice I wish I would have got. Get some test I prefer cypionate and I would shoot for 250 mgs a week. Nothing crazy and if it's really your 1st cycle hang on to your ass, cause your about to swell up. I like letrozole for the estrogen battle but don't be scared. I don't use the letrozole until my nipples actually itch I guess that's the right word for the feeling you will know, and I have never had issues with gyno even at stupid dosages of test. Pct Clomid and nolvadex, and with my new knowledge MC igf. Wasn't trying to down you at all brother just didn't understand mainly cause not a fan of PH.

Thanks for the advice on that, I just thought I should get the advice of someone with more experience with the compounds before diving in. I have a friend taking IGF and he loves it too. I will say it sure as hell has worked for him

spot on with the start being a low dose of Test. If you want to stay legal, there are still somethings that are legal. I am a big fan of certain PH depending on your goals..............................How old are you and what are your goals; no matter what you will need to have your PCT in order to retain your gains or this will all be a waste................That being said I would never, never, never ever start with SD no matter how convenient it maybe for you. You get one life, one body;take your time learn, do it right!!

Thanks for your advice on that, will you run pct after? How long would you run a stack like that?
I'm gonna run the mk-677 and igf1 as long as I can afford it.but lgd just 8 weeks and no pct I will jump on a monster cycle.well monster for me

Back