Nfl

I totally agree. He's great college player turned average NFL QB. Fucker's arrogant too - the guy speaks of himself like he's a black manning. Fuck him.

Fuck bro i dont know whether to ban you or just send a Mail Bomb to your house,lmao

lol! My god, I know you dig the titans, and actually I dug them when they were the oilers but isn't Vince just slightly overated? In all seriousness, really, what has the guy done?

Last edited:
lol! My god, I know you dig the titans, and actually I dug them when they were the oilers but isn't Vince just slightly overated? In all seriousness, really, what has the guy done?

What has he done? You mean other than win the Titans two thirds of his starts? What do you want him to do, play defense and kick field goals too?

haha, I don't think it's a one man show there, my man. There's a guy name Chris Johnson there who scores quite a bit. That team has a lot of talent.

haha, I don't think it's a one man show there, my man. There's a guy name Chris Johnson there who scores quite a bit. That team has a lot of talent.

Oh yes, Chris Johnson is pretty awesome, isn't he? He hits full speed faster than anyone I've ever seen and his full speed is amazing.

Oh yes, Chris Johnson is pretty awesome, isn't he? He hits full speed faster than anyone I've ever seen and his full speed is amazing.

with what Chris Johnson does the Titans should lead the league in touchdown passes

Yea but they don't because Vinny Young is out of shape and injury prone :D

haha, this is fun. BIG bump 2

I totally agree. He's great college player turned average NFL QB. Fucker's arrogant too - the guy speaks of himself like he's a black manning. Fuck him.

Even more fun: Big Bump 3!

Back