NO BULLSHIT! I would love to Nail this women

id hit it she could put my head in the scissor lock with those hamstrings

Last edited:
Sorry but im with major on this one if theres anything on a woman comparable to a dick i want nothing to do with her lol.

God I don't know though because I've heard these figures grow some massive clits and I'd overlook that issue with them. So I suppose it all depends on who it is and hormonal I am.

But yeah dude, dicks are pretty fuggin gross and if Gina and nocle wilkons etc was packin a mini one I'd have to pass it up

yeah i mean ive seen some larger clits that i would have no problem with but presser is talking about mini penis like lol.

yeah i feel you. I don't know how he does it. Between mini dicks and anal beads hes one freaking freak

This is presser before he started running gear. He still has the same toys hes just bigger now.
N_color_anal_beads_1c.jpg

I know shes too big for everyone here, but I would destroy this ass! Im getting a chubby just thinking about it! FOR REAL
And you say I'm sick bro. But I would hit it without needing to drink any beer. lol !!!!!!!:bench:

I wish I looked like that minus the vagina and boobs and long hair and the presser drool. I mean that lean by the way.

If I was as big as Presser, then yeah, I'd take her in a heartbeat. I like to be bigger than the woman I'm with.

Back