NO MORE AAS FOR ME

viper10139 said:
this has been a very good thread, along with it being very beneificial and educational for me as well, I do respect your decision bro, and I hope u will be happy with it...I understand what u are going through, and u have some very good points, willingly sin sucks.....messing up, that is where u can ask for forgivness, but u are right when u say we do it willingly that does not fly your right..it doesn't....I was raised...in a christian home and still living there....I know it pretty well, but it's just a decision we have to make in life....I think god wants us to be the best we can, and I love God with all of my heart, even before AS....I didn't and still don't live a perfect life, I know I should but I don't.....it's very hard to..out there in the world, however....things will get better..because I still pray to god 3-4 times a day..and hope everything will be ok....we should all strive to be christ like but it's very hard.....

Excellent post bro...give it time..things seem to get clearer with age...at least in my case...456

Back