No source postin

get some deca and test bro and a d-bol jump start if that doesn't put some size on ya nothin will LOL and drink some meal replacemets on top of your regular diet like N-Large add some ice cream and efa's and some eggs and you ahve a 1100cal shake...

Re: Thank you

Nino750ill said:
I just picked up NOX from GNC about two weeks ago and see no gain results at all! I am taking in around 5000 calories a day

Two weeks isn't long enough to see results.

Honestly, I don't know anyone who can eat 5000 CLEAN calories per day. I struggle downing 3000 - 3250 CLEANLY on a DAILY basis for months on end!

But to help you out. I'll offer the following advice for you.

You should start another thread clearly explaing the following:

Your Diet (Exactly what you are eating)
Your routine / daily / weekly
Your Goals (Short Term / Long Term)

Then we will be able to assist you a lot better!

Good luck bro'

Re: Thank you

Nino750ill said:
Thank you for being nice about it DREW. I am glad that you did take the time to read the post. I am sorry I didnt mean to interrupt anyones day. Now as for the question that you kind of answered already, I thought orals were better than injectables. THis is what was explained to me prior thats why i asked what I did. I have really not been exposed to the whole world that I see so many members are here. I just picked up NOX from GNC about two weeks ago and see no gain results at all! Even training hard. I am about 6'1" 170 lbs and want to put on quick weight. What do you suggest i do? Its hard becasue I box to keep weight on. The cardio wipes my meals out for the day and I am taking in around 5000 calories a day with shakes included in my meal plan. Does anyone have any suggestions????
bump what IP asked you, NO2 will do nothing for you, dont waste your money. For the weight thing, the key to gaining weight is puting more cals in than you burn, so if youre losing the weight from the accessive cardio eat more and supplement more with bars and shakes post cardio!

Back