Nobese - norpseudoephedrine HCl in slow release form?

Psuedo HCL is the only thing close..this form that you mentioned can be obtained through a pharmacy in the form of childrens claritin

Psuedo HCL is the only thing close..this form that you mentioned can be obtained through a pharmacy in the form of childrens claritin

thnx bro, i seen this question sitting here for days and just had no clue

What is that?

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't nobese ephedrine ? How can I get it? I also am in Israel and need someone to ship it to me here.

Isn't nobese ephedrine ? How can I get it? I also am in Israel and need someone to ship it to me here.
"Each Diffucaps capsule contains 50 mg d-norpseudoephedrine HCl in slow release form."

Cant help ya there. Maybe look online and find a company who sells it or try Ebay or MC store. Check your local laws and such before you order. Israel is very firm on their importation laws.

Never heard of it before. I know where to find full blown ephedrine, but not the stuff mentioned here.

Cant help ya there. Maybe look online and find a company who sells it or try Ebay or MC store. Check your local laws and such before you order. Israel is very firm on their importation laws.

Can you send me links in a PM? Last time I got it it was sent to me in a Vitamin bottle

The obese can be purchased OTC in some places. I will see if I can find it stateside and send you links

Back