Not bad for 42

Ok sneak peek and yes full sleeve ink is also new and something I been working on for past 8 months.
18533-not-bad-42-a-unnamed-2-.jpg

I look great! And that waist wow! I understand why this may be last run! Why bother if u established statuer and can be natural. Think I got that right!

Jacked for sure bro.
That is our goal. To have low bf. Small waist and when these things are present muscles look fabulous, exaggerated.
The goal is not easy and is like a science to follow and each are our own science to get there!
I hope he tells us what he is doing, maintenance and how long he has been where he is.
I have heard of guys training there body to be a certain way, and after long periods of time that way like a decade consistently that way, body stays keeps it like a statue!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

At 42 years old I have never checked my BF%. Could care less.

The only time I care about it is before a show but I feel like I look better with a bit higher bodyfat % than I do at the show. Like right now at 280 I'm not shredded and I haven't measured but I'm somewhere around 10% I would guess and I feel great and like my look a lot. I feel very unhealthy when I'm stripped all down and of course for show prep you feel like shit also. You look really solid in the pic for sure brother nice work.

The only time I care about it is before a show but I feel like I look better with a bit higher bodyfat % than I do at the show. Like right now at 280 I'm not shredded and I haven't measured but I'm somewhere around 10% I would guess and I feel great and like my look a lot. I feel very unhealthy when I'm stripped all down and of course for show prep you feel like shit also. You look really solid in the pic for sure brother nice work.
I have long face. I look skinny in face when too low. Under 10% face skinny and wife tells me I look sick.
I agree with her but genetics I have look bad over 13%-15% don't know where I am now prolly 13%

This is how you DO DA DAMN THING! Still on 0 carbs other then post workout. Just took this pic at 5pm vs 1st thing in the AM but damn lbs are climbing.
attachment.php

Attachments

• unnamed (3).jpg
    unnamed (3).jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 41
This is how you DO DA DAMN THING! Still on 0 carbs other then post workout. Just took this pic at 5pm vs 1st thing in the AM but damn lbs are climbing.
18554-not-bad-42-a-unnamed-3-.jpg
You right i am a freak of that style too
I just can't eat all the meat lately
Trying though!
Get it on!!!

Back