Not gaining much.....WHY?

To much protein is not only bad for the kidneys it also throws the body into a state of rejection to process it. 1.5 per pound is a good number to go by I believe. I could be wrong though because I can't afford over 500 grams a everyday therefore I've never tried it.

it was along the lines of 400 grams protein.... first off u try eating 5000-6000 calories a day in carbs and fats and watch your asses blow uplike a baloon..... try my 40-20-20 bulk program on 5k cals a day and watch the mass pack on.... as long as your eating correctly you wont turn into cutler offseason.

hey bro what kind of test E are you using? and the EQ?
some brands are underdosed or may be fake, personally i think after 3 weks of that cycle i would see gains and it takes a min of 600EQ and test 600 a wek for me to see anything, and m1t should have packed on at least 5 pounds a week.

so look at the diet, and WATER consumption. protein no matter how much doesnt have enough calories, u need fats(min and good ones) and carbs too.

drink at least 6-8 cups of water with your 6 meals a day. no matter what that should pack on some mass.

if all else fails then its your gear, i would think. U seem to be consuming enough to build proper muscle but without the rest u will not seeenough mass, but u shoul have good quality muscle going on there.

if i gained 10 lbs of muscle a cycle i would love myself to death...lol
instead i gain like 15 and lose 12 pounds of water and fat on a mass cycle..lol j/k

The problem sounds COMPLETELY diet related. If you put on fat easy then eat 18calories per pound of body weight in a 40/40/20 split, also drop the clen, and do some mild cardio a couple times a week this will keep your metabolism nice n fast and also stimulate your appetite. Also if you going for significant size then fat gain is a necessary evil. So many ppl are afraid of losing their precious 6 pack that they under eat on a cycle and bitch about only putting on a couple pounds. You have the opportunity to put on some SERIOUS size bro, so suck it up and stuff your face, all the gear in the world won't do u any good unless you stuffing your face. Protein in particular is very important, when on AAS because your body becomes a protein synthesizig machine, so give it the raw materials it needs to build mass and eat a minimum of 2g's per pound of bodyweight.

up the carbs to create more energy to lift heavy..and replenish with protein after the workout....my two cents

optimalbalance said:
I ate pretty much nothing on tren/prop and lost quite abit of fat in 6 weeks. Didn't gain much muscle but didn't really loose any either. I'm not saying this is the way to go and I'm far from being an experienced user. Just thought it may be helpful info. Started up again Monday and this time I'll eat alot since I've hit my target BF. Peace

I'll admit I screwed up my first cycle of tren. Tried to watch what I ate but wasn't eating nearly enough. Lost several %bf while getting stronger.

Since then< I've ran it the right way, with diet is SUPER check and I LOVE it much better than that 1st time. Plus I was taking less tren my 2nd and 3rd than my first. Diet really is key. It's so overstated but for a reason.

Well Southern Comf,

Sounds like from your other thread you now know why you weren't gaining as much as you had hoped. Hope you get better fast and keep us posted.

CROWLER

Southern Comfor said:
Ive been on Test E @600/week and Eq @400/week PLUS I took M1T @10mg for the first 14 days and Id have to say Im not gaining much at all. Now dont get me wrong my weight is up about 7lbs, but it sure as hell aint the 7lbs I was looking for. Pumps are good and strenght is even better. Is it going to take a little longer before I really start to put on some mass? Ive been putting down at least 250g of protein per day and at least 150 carbs. When I lift I do get blowed up, HUGE, but its gone after 30 mins. DO I need to give it more time, another week or so before the pumps start to "stick"? I started using Clen yesterday because Im starting to fill out a little too much in the mid section. Any advice?

Many factors, you don't show any considerable gains until the mid cycle. If your protein is good how is your sleep? Big overlooked factor, the magic won't happen without sleep. Eat like its your job and sleep 8-10 hrs a day. Your body repairs itself then. Another thing, when you lift your pump is always going to go up and die down. Everybody wishes they looked like they just lifted about 10 mins. ago. Natural. Another factor, the size gain you may not at all notice.. Other will, you see yourself everyday so you will not notice, use weight to tell. Once into the full swing you should put on about 4 lbs. a week. Make sure you do the cycle correctly too. Start low, work up, end back where you started with your weekly intake. You should peek at about 3-4 injects. per week. end at 1. Do chlomid to keep your gains well, You will loose some size and strenth but keep workouts intesnse. The cycle takes about 8-12 weeks on average for injects. 6-10 on orals. Orals show faster results but injects are normally cheeper, keep better gains, and more cost effective.

Back