NukNuk in muscle chemistry shirt

I will def be ordering a couple of the shirts on my next igf order and cutting the sleeves out lol, measured the guns last night and they are now just over 18 inches playa. Not even close to NukNuk but they will have to do for now.

Actually before nuknuk got the shirt he was 160lbs soaking wet, once he got the MC shirt on, he gained over 100lbs of Muscle! Thats NOT false advertising, lol, i Promise (fingers crossed) if you buy this shirt, then you to can look like this in 5 days, thats right 5 days...or your money back ( no refunds) lol
notice the 30lbs dumbbells lol with the MC shirt and MC IGF you too can transform your body in 5 days or less and look like a professional bodybuilder all you need is a credit card

too many guys beat me to it. lol I was going to say I'd look that big if I wear a med. size like Nuk. lol
Kinda look like Lou. Farigno (spell???) lol Looking good brother. Funny, I finished looking at the first
set of pic's and realized I didnt even check out the shirt. lol Had to click again to check out shirt. I'm
gonna try to work my way up to the 30's. lol Looking ready Nuk.

Back