Ob's brewing 101

Aha... You recommend gso ofcourse?
Damn, now i gotta wait for the .45

Allright bro Ill keep you updated, thank you so much for the advice and the recipe!

actually I don't care for gso, it tends to sit in the muscle too long.. cottonseed is my oil of choice.. it migrates from muscle tissue FAST!!!

Yes! Got the stericup working!! Key is (for those who have same problem as I had) HOT oil and thin oil.
Made 1000ml fairly quickly today, but Im still changing filtering technique.

Thinking about trying this myself. is there a local type place I can pick up the supplies like glassware and scales or should I order it online? shopping suggestions in general would be appreciated. I am a complete and total virgin at this so I'll probably start with a test just because I'm most familiar with that and will be able to tell how effective it is quickly. also, once I have everything together and ready to go how long of a project am I looking at to produce the final product?

thanks in advance OP.

There's several places you can obtain glassware and filtration assemblies, etc. Amazon.com is a great place to look. It's inexpensive and quick from Amazon.com.

A beginner making first batch, I would say set aside half a day so that you can work slowly and concentrate on what you're doing. Also, if you make simple 200mg/ml test cyp, that is about the most simple to get perfect without any pip, and have it come out super smooth.

If you have specific questions on any of it, feel free to pm me. It's really easy to do, but I can help you with everything from the math, to the filtration... Don't hesitate. I'm airsealed2s rep for a reason, he wants to make sure his customers have great 'tech support' for the products he offers:)

cool also, airsealed2 is extending june's sale for another week, so you can buy any 3 packs and get a free pack($70 or less) for free.... just specify free pack in payment email... jump on it, it's good til JULY 10 AT MIDNIGHT!!

OB, lets say I have a recipe for 100mg/100mg/100mg per ml..
For example
Test, tren and whatever... Deca.

If I want to lower the test dosage to 50, do I simple put less raws and up the oil?

For a 100 ml I use 10gram in original recipe. Should I now use 5gram powder and (5x0,85= 4,25ml) 4,25 more mls of oil? Since 5gram powder displaces that amount. Am I way off here or am I starting to learn something hahahaha

For example

If I want to lower the test dosage to 50, do I simple put less raws and up the oil?

For a 100 ml I use 10gram in original recipe. Should I now use 5gram powder and (5x0,85= 4,25ml) 4,25 more mls of oil? Since 5gram powder displaces that amount. Am I way off here or am I starting to learn something hahahaha
You are right on the money bro

For example

Your just going to add your powders together to get a total weight, 5g+10g+10g = 25g so, now just run your calculation like it was 25g of a single powder. Example: 25g Test E, 2ml BA, 18ml BB, 58.75 oil. 0.85 powder weight, 250mg/ml total, for the mix it will add up to 250mg/ml total, with 50mg test e, 100mg tren, 100mg deca. That's how I would do it any way.
Testosterone enanthate - 1g Displaces 0.943mL (5*0.943)=4.715ml just reference.

Your just going to add your powders together to get a total weight, 5g+10g+10g = 25g so, now just run your calculation like it was 25g of a single powder. Example: 25g Test E, 2ml BA, 18ml BB, 58.75 oil. 0.85 powder weight, 250mg/ml total, for the mix it will add up to 250mg/ml total, with 50mg test e, 100mg tren, 100mg deca. That's how I would do it any way.
Testosterone enanthate - 1g Displaces 0.943mL (5*0.943)=4.715ml just reference.

Thanks monkey! That helps out alot:)
And that goes for any powder?

Thanks monkey! That helps out alot:)
And that goes for any powder?
Yes and no, as far as calculations go yes, a painless injection no, keep in mind your limits in mg/ml, 300mg/1ml is getting up there, if your just using GSO or Cotton Oil, X carrier oil, and just BA,BB. Once your total is past 300mg/ml then your getting more drug and less oil/ml. That's when most will start using Ethyl Oleate and other solvents, but EO makes me really ill, so I try and not use it, however I did make 600mg/ml test/deca using it, painless. Up to your personal preferences. Youll Learn as you go, keep it simple, and build on experience.

Yes and no, as far as calculations go yes, a painless injection no, keep in mind your limits in mg/ml, 300mg/1ml is getting up there, if your just using GSO or Cotton Oil, X carrier oil, and just BA,BB. Once your total is past 300mg/ml then your getting more drug and less oil/ml. That's when most will start using Ethyl Oleate and other solvents, but EO makes me really ill, so I try and not use it, however I did make 600mg/ml test/deca using it, painless. Up to your personal preferences. Youll Learn as you go, keep it simple, and build on experiance.

Thanks again, thats interesting. Ive done a brew with EO, have no problem with it but prefer not to use it by other reasons. But if I would make a high dosage mix of lets say test, and use test e and cyp, would the mix just make it easier to hold (since the different esters takes up different "place" in the solution, what I have read) or would in affect pip also? Or is pip just a "biproduct" of to high doses alone?

Well, now were getting really technical here, pip comes in many different forms, too much BA, usually you'll know right away, onset fast, too much drug/ml may take 12-24 hours to kick in as BA loves water and leaves the injection site fast, leaving you with BB and oil, powder comes out of solution in your muscle and pain ensues. Long esters tend dissolve easy, short esters tend not to dissolve easy (hydrophobic). You can only put so much drug in solution, or what's called saturated then supersaturated, by using heat. Test E and Test Cyp are both long chain esters, so 300mg/ml is pretty painless using 2/20 GSO or CSO or mixed oil. So, PIP comes in many forms, we could write a book on this subject, if you just keep it simple your better off.

Well, now were getting really technical here, pip comes in many different forms, too much BA, usually you'll know right away, onset fast, too much drug/ml may take 12-24 hours to kick in as BA loves water and leaves the injection site fast, leaving you with BB and oil, powder comes out of solution in your muscle and pain ensues. Long esters tend dissolve easy, short esters tend not to dissolve easy (hydrophobic). You can only put so much drug in solution, or what's called saturated then supersaturated, by using heat. Test E and Test Cyp are both long chain esters, so 300mg/ml is pretty painless using 2/20 GSO or CSO or mixed oil. So, PIP comes in many forms, we could write a book on this subject, if you just keep it simple your better off.

Hahaha ok I was just curious! But thanks for the update!

actually I don't care for gso, it tends to sit in the muscle too long.. cottonseed is my oil of choice.. it migrates from muscle tissue FAST!!!

There was a study on cottonseed and it was shown to have imflamitory properties, but if it feels ok then I guess its fine to use..

OP. That was a great write up. I will start heating oil and AAS/solvent in separate vials before mixing them together. I usually just put it on the stove already mixed together.

What size filters are you guys using. I use a Whatman 45. I have some 22's also, but I have never used them.

Hey OB
I know it has been asked before but I cant find the post..
When I filter through a 45 stericup the solution is clear as sky.
But when filtering through a 22steritop with glass receiver, solution is... Not cloudy but "foggy" haha. Not as clear anyway. I do everything exactly the same.
Will it disappear if I bake it?

Back