Oink, Oink!!! (3 weeks out)

looks kick ass man, and don't let these people rank on you for being white, dammit. Some of us are pale, pasty white fellas, too....lol

Bigshug - I hear ya man. Funny thing is, I'm not really pasty at all. People suspect I am hispanic or italian all the time. The camera and lighting are just for shit. Regardless, I will be a raisin come show time...

4play - I do a low carb, cyclical ketogenic diet. All sorts of variations but basically it includes:
-Several (2-5 days) of no carbs, for fat loss
-A carb-up (8hr to 2 days) for replenishing muscle glycogen and prob. regaining some lost muscle.

I don't screw around w/t carb-cycling too much: either there are carbs there or there are not. I've been doing the standard 5 on, 2 off for this show, which I hadn't done in a while.

I do NO cardio - I just lose muscle. I just drop the carbs alltogether, deal w/ feeling like shit most of the time (so shitty that I don't feel like eating, which can be good), and hit the weights like my life depends on it.

-Randy

Holy sheep-shit batman! You look awesome. Veins look like tree roots. Good luck on the show, although you won't need luck, you've obviosly put in the hard work for some time. Your face is a nice tan color, but a little extra bf still there. :D

Badger,

Yep, the face is my trouble spot. I've tried yohimibine, theophylline, etc. with DMSO, but I just get blotchy. I even thought that if I chewed gum all day, I might be able to spot reduce. No such luck.

I will use some prep-H and thiomucase for a couple days before the show, though...

;)

-Randy

you guys are to funny! and hit the weights like ur life depended on it...thats whats up! I love hearing shit like that , except the no carbs made me cringe,lol, god i hated those amonia smelling and tasting days

WOW! You look unbelievable! Everything looks symmetrical, can't pick out anything that needs work! BTW, your veins are fuckin rediculous!

Presser - nothing like smelling like nail polish remover all day and being hyped up on ECA and yohimbine... LOL

S2BH - Thanks, Bro. "That's what she said.... " LOL

Machine and HG. Thanks, Guys. I like to train legs, I guess b/c its such a challenge. Nothing like trying to stiff-legged DL 495 when you haven't had carbs for 5 days. (This is why I train on an empty stomach...)

-Randy

Back