Ok lets play -Choose pudgys traveling liquor

ae does have a nice ass ladies, its all firm and dented on the sides, he squats large cars to build his glutes, he uses them to uncap beers. :D

NO , im drinking like a clinton dammit

Top shelf vodka of your choice & red bull. That way youy can have a good buss and be energetic at the same time or you can go with the all time fav crown & coke.

If you fell like a break from all this Pudgy Ill ban you for a day or so! ;)

Do ever say i wasnt there for you,....LOL :D

SEXYMAMA said:
ok then....what time shall my driver pick you up :D

ill meet him at roys house. say about 6ish. then ill bring you a bottle of something old ,and something silky and new, and we can talk abot football (insert angel smiley here)

Pudge, if you just admit your love for Auriflex maybe you wouldn't have to drink so much.....yes, it's that obvious. :laugh:

Pudgey, you're in the heart of the South... get some good moon-shine and a 6 pack of Becks. You won't remember your own name by the time you arrive. :D

yeah buddy!!! I can sure as hell secure some blueberry 'shine from some friends of mine that tastes like freakin' sex......
I'm honestly scared of that shit because it tastes so damned good

fuck the 151 bro....last time I had that shit I chased it with beer, and - unbeknownst to me - left the party, went to my house, vomited all over the bathroom and passed out in the floor for two hours....fun fun

I like Dickel and Sprite myself, but then I'd rather drink cold beer

we can't even get everclear around here anymore....

I remember a girl at a party had some of that shit in one of those red solo cups.....before the end of the night, it had eaten through the plastic and was dripping out of the bottom

and I drank that shit

midwtchamp said:
be a man and drink some everclear or some moonshine...it'll be the best time you will never remember LOL

oh man oh man, I was at a party about a year ago, and the guys there made their own moonshine, it was friggin awesome.

those grapes in it were just kick ass. he said his dad made some with peaches and it would put you on your ass.

anybody know how to make it?

Back