Opinions on MC's IGF-1

Presser said:
im 34 and hit a wall for a while, i just get burnt out from even getting to gym sometimes
I'm 37 but I feel like I'm 57 today because I've been missing sleep. Going to start MC IGF again tomorrow and hopefully I'll get back to that youthfullness I miss!!!

i had a really positive experience with it about 3 years or so ago, but regret to say that the last time i bought it i was disappointed (about a year ago). can't say that this is always the case but in the interest of keeping the post objective i thought it would be worth noting.

hi presser how can ı get igf1 long r3 ın germany .Im lıvıng ın turkey now but these product not legal ın here and we cant get ın here.My frıend ın lıvıng germany and ı can get trough my frıend.and what ıs the prıce ..ı m preparıng 3 months cycle and ı have 250 ıu humatrope and suffıcent humalog but ı dont have ıgf 1 .pls help thanks

I have used igf from 4 other suppliers, 2 domestic and 2 overseas and I have to say MC's is by far the best quality I have found. And for the price, I ordered 3 today...

Thanks for the props bro. It's always good to hear from a satisfied customer, especially one with experience with other suppliers.

Back