Oppions

LP105

I'm looking for a good clean cycle. Something for good gains, burn fat, low water retention, safe for hair. What would the recommendations be? Also, would adding IGF-1 to this cycle be helpful, wait till finished or both. And at what amounts, don't want to get hypo.
About me, 42, been working out since 21 and on and off last few years, 6' 198lbs and haven't touched anything in about 8yrs. Thanks for your input

Last edited by a moderator:
well bro i would suggest propionate, and winny with some igf-1 . Under your circumstances i would do 200mg prop eod, 50mg winny eod, and 30-40mcgs igf every day. This would be a solid cycle for someone just getting back into it, i personaly would add tren ace to the mix at 100mg eod but thats up to you

I'm looking for a good clean cycle. Something for good gains, burn fat, low water retention, safe for hair. What would the recommendations be? Also, would adding IGF-1 to this cycle be helpful, wait till finished or both. And at what amounts, don't want to get hypo.
About me, 42, been working out since 21 and on and off last few years, 6' 198lbs and haven't touched anything in about 8yrs. Thanks for your input

Not sure buddy, but I hope you eat a lot of pizza whatever you end up doing

Last edited:
Back