Order in, first time

I don't really cycle it. I may go a month or so without it, when I run out and forget to order, but other than that, I use it non-stop.
Thanks for the response I will look at all your threads and posts on it. I am more than sure u mentioned the benefits u are getting. I wanna view those experiences
Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Do you feel it makes a difference pinning bi lateral?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So far for me, yes. The pumps are more intense, and you actually get some site specific growth. (Granted that may be scar tissue, but either way, I notice the muscle increase in size over time.)

Do you feel it makes a difference pinning bi lateral?

I have a little bit different take on this. Trying to get 20mcg bi lateral is a huge pain in the ass. I just pin one side or the other with the whole thing and it seems to work fine for me. Also if I have an injury or tendonitis, I consistantly inject into that area no matter what body part I am working that day.

As long as you get it into muscle I think you are good to go remember this stuff has a long half life. The only thing is that it seems to take longer to get into your system if you do it subq..............but that is just me.

To each his own.

I have a little bit different take on this. Trying to get 20mcg bi lateral is a huge pain in the ass. I just pin one side or the other with the whole thing and it seems to work fine for me. Also if I have an injury or tendonitis, I consistantly inject into that area no matter what body part I am working that day.

As long as you get it into muscle I think you are good to go remember this stuff has a long half life. The only thing is that it seems to take longer to get into your system if you do it subq..............but that is just me.

To each his own.

Yeah i I stopped trying the bilateral myself and just rotate daily. I wasn't really noticing anything different from doing the 2 every day.

I put it at 60mcg. I clean both sides with alcohol, I jab one side push half then I jab other side push other half. No bid deal to me.
So much easier then my dosing schedule right now of long esters with two fast esters as kicker.
I think people over compensate on pin length and size.
I do am my igf with 5/16" Im sometimes 1/2".
I doing my gear right now with 29g 1/2" no problem.
I push against layer of suff tissue and it indents and I get into muscles. I have never had an issue. I have other methods I have used that I won't mention to influence. But In my opinion u gotta have some dirty conditions or dirty stuff to get an infection!!!

Anybody know the estimated ta? Getting real excited over here lol

It isn't like waiting weeks for gear from overseas. They're in the US so he usually gives you an idea of eta when they ship. Might be off by a day or 2 depending on the post office slacking.

It isn't like waiting weeks for gear from overseas. They're in the US so he usually gives you an idea of eta when they ship. Might be off by a day or 2 depending on the post office slacking.

Cool bro thanks. I haven't receive any emails or anything on if it's been shipped

Anybody know the estimated ta? Getting real excited over here lol

Touch down after shipped is only a couple days. If u really wanna know ask when they shipped to give a heads up to be home and get it in fridge.
But also understand that mail can slow with snow holidays and people can have other orders infront to ship sometimes and they have families to get home to at night.

Back