osgear.se very angry!

Juaowel

Not getting any help at all from osgear customer service.
Placed an order on April 20, didn’t see anything get shipped at all on their tracking. Still says That it’s waiting to be dropped off.
I messaged them 10 days later as I gave it some time and asked them what the deal was and the guy got really nasty with me. Did not like his tone whatsoever just because I was asking him a question. Up until now I still am not seeing any progress on the tracking it’s like they just stole my package whoever was supposed to drop it off.

Placed an order on April 20, didn’t see anything get shipped at all on their tracking. Still says That it’s waiting to be dropped off.
I messaged them 10 days later as I gave it some time and asked them what the deal was and the guy got really nasty with me. Did not like his tone whatsoever just because I was asking him a question. Up until now I still am not seeing any progress on the tracking it’s like they just stole my package whoever was supposed to drop it off.
osgear.se is not the post office, you gotta talk to the post and see the progress
but I have nothing against osgear.se team

Because I also sell products, I have a relatively good understanding of logistics. Some countries have strict customs inspections, and customs clearance may be slightly slower. If it is not directly sent by express delivery, the website will be updated in about 10 days under normal circumstances. Express delivery may take 4-6 days to sign for, but we have special channels to ensure the safety of customers. However, don't worry dear, you will definitely receive your goods!Thank you !

Back