Other boards ?

mb97

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Do any of you post on the other boards? RX or MD? I have accounts set up but honestly I haven't been on there since I joined this site. If I had to pick I would probably go with RX. Im a big Dave fan but a lot of the people on the boards can be pretty big dicks. I can't stand MD or Shawn Ray!!

Ive found lots of bullshit on other boards. Including people who are reviewing their own bunk gear under different user names and shit like that. Theres a lot of dudes out there that have their own agenda in mind and are only looking out for themselves. Its hard to know who to trust out there so i've given up on the other boards. The advice on this board has always been 100% legit and has been very helpful.

I had a bad experience asking a legit question on another site . They ripped me apart . I stood my ground and did get some respect after but they were a bunch of douche bags .. The language was also a turn off .. I've always felt welcomed here .. It's a totally welcoming experience .

Ive found lots of bullshit on other boards. Including people who are reviewing their own bunk gear under different user names and shit like that. Theres a lot of dudes out there that have their own agenda in mind and are only looking out for themselves. Its hard to know who to trust out there so i've given up on the other boards. The advice on this board has always been 100% legit and has been very helpful.

That's why I don't go anywhere else. This place is legit and looks out for its members and holds its sponsors accountable. I haven't found any other site like this anywhere.

most other site have d- bags who try to control the whole site including what you say or how you feel on certain topics. And don't even try talking bout gear in the open or your shunned. I just joined E/B though so well see what they are all about.

i too will not go on another board as i have found this one to be the only one with genuine people on it.

I have been on other boards, but not since I regularly came here. I have no use in going elsewhere

Most other boards are filled with know it all assholes and foolish kids. That's why I've stuck around MC for so long. It would be great if there was more traffic but at the same time the board isn't filled with completely useless crap from teenagers and reformed professionals that know better than everyone else. Also Presser isn't a supreme censoring dictator and is down to earth unlike other board owners.

Ive posted long time ago on BB.com what a joke thier message boards are. Got flamed for being older and a host of other things that were totally BS. Although I do visit that one for the articles every so often, I find this one by far the most informative and legit. My thanks for being here!

Gotta love the 'no attitudes' here. No question is too stupid, especially if its a newbe. To comfortable here to start dealing
with the attitudes and egos I found on other boards. Thats funny that Survivor got flamed for being older (I got 2 years on
you dude, lol) That experience is invaluable.

Gotta love the 'no attitudes' here. No question is too stupid, especially if its a newbe. To comfortable here to start dealing
with the attitudes and egos I found on other boards. Thats funny that Survivor got flamed for being older (I got 2 years on
you dude, lol) That experience is invaluable.
Ahh a "cut your teeth in the 1970's" guy, here I was beginning to think I was the senior citizen here LOL!

Back