People Who Beg

Jmacey...join CMF. We will promote help for the homeless however CMF as a whole will not cater to people begging in stores, trains, restaurants, etc...

CMF is looking for new members.

In that case, consider me a CMF!!!!! Is this more of a 'gang' or a company? Either way, some sort of mission statement needs to be made. I have to say that of all the places I've traveled, places that get a lot of sun and hot weather definetly have the worst homeless people. I've never been to a place thats extremely cold, but i'll bet the bums arent bums for too long there 'cause it would just get unbearable with the weather. Anyone live in a place like Buffalo or something thats wicked cold?

Put CMF in your sig. We are a gang. Once I have 15 members I will get shirts made and start a communication hubb.

I just walked outside for some air and another homeless man who was talking to himself made a beeline for me so I ran inside. I can't enjoy Orlando because the homeless population begs 24/7.

The only time i'm ever a sucker for giving change is after I leave the bar and I have a bunch of change in my pocket and theyre still out there at like 2am, I'll give it to the dedicated ones. Have u ever seen those pricks that ask for money wearing beat up clothes/hair is a mess, but have on nice shoes? That shit pisses me off.

They run around here without shoes. Nothing like a dirty foot in Subway to increase one's appetite.

Very true. Most people down here look like they just spent 20 years on an island.

I definately see a strong connection between homelessness and psych problems. How hard is it to secure indoor sleeping arrangements?

Fragments said:
I definately see a strong connection between homelessness and psych problems. How hard is it to secure indoor sleeping arrangements?

Bill, this is the kind of thinking that deserves an invitation to join CMF.
What do you think?

Fragments said:

LMFAO :laugh:

Yes, Fragments would you like to join the revolution called CMF. See MikeSwift for details.

Back