Photos From Atlantic City fight night!

my room was free, i passed out on the steps of the taj mahal, woke up in the street the next morning.

I spent about $100 on drinks though. food wasn't too expensive, about the same as home.

*depressed*

Man, I'm letting all these good times pass me by just to fight and stay miserable with the wife all weekend!

Cheer up Shug, things will get better.
You just need to adjust ;)
Life isn't the same & it's not easy doing things when you have a toddler~

Ruthless said:
Yeah my pictures are a tad dark. I have some other photos from a different event that i could post for you guys/gals if i knew how?????
RUTHLESS

How about posting a schedule in the sports forum of your future local events in the tri-state area too! :D

Well i have some submission grappling only fights coming up Nov. 8th and Nov. 22nd. Nov. 15th i might fight no holds barred in Virginia Beach.......Dec. 13th i might fight for the Mass Destruction Light Hwt. Title in Massachusetts, Jan. 10th maybe a shootfighting match. Feburary i have like 3 more submission grapplign tournaments. March 1st is next big one in AC. All these are pending for now depending on injuries and the such. I'll let u guys/gals know for sure when i know.

Thanks for the interest....

How do i post photos on here????
i have lots to post

RUTHLESS

ruthless hit the Post reply button at the bottom right ... then at the bottom again you will see where you can browse your computer to upload attachments

to the top...great time, great pics.....this is the fight in AC where MC sponsored two fighters...what a blast!!

Back